aberdeen-music

Faces You'd Never Tire Of Punching

Guest idol_wild

Don't you consider Everton to be your English team? I'm sure you mentioned that before. That would make sense if so.

I don't think you actually need a reason to hate Liverpool though. Toilet club. Shit fans. Cunts from top to bottom.

I don't have a loyalty to any club, I chop and change my allegiance depending on who's playing good football, who has players / a manager I like, who has a good attitude etc. It's not a conscious decision I just find myself liking clubs. For a long time it was Everton because I like Moyes and I liked the idea of "working man's club" punching above their weight and mixing it with the bigger boys, but they've pissed me off recently with their lack of ambition and selling all their good players so I don't like them any more. I followed Birmingham when McLeish was in charge but now he's at Villa who I don't like, so I don't care about Birmingham or McLeish any more. ATM I like Spurs cos I like 'Arry and they've got a good core of decent English players, they're performing well and play nice footy. I like Arsenal as well, though I don't like how many dirty foreigners they have.

I dont know what it is but Davina McCall really fucking bugs me, to such a point i cannot even see her without my eyes shitting a dog, i dont remember much other than her dancing on some advert for some inane bilge she was promoting that fucking annoyed me, but still i cannot fucking do with the prick, only made worse by someone trying to jusify it by saying "shes done really well, she used to be a junkie" ace! my worse nightmare is a TV programme with her and that other wanker Chris Moyles on it, that would proper tip me over the edge, talentless fucks.

I don't know what it is about each of them; perhaps they have something in common, but I would love to smack the fuck out of them all.

Right with you here, Dalgleish is the most annoying TV interview (ee ? ) ever, fucking loved it when Stoke got a result against them a few weeks ago, saw the interview after and he was trying so hard to not say something about "how Stoke play" hahaha! he couldnt resist! Stoke totally wound mr fucking evasive and nonchelant right up!! - SING X 10,000 - "Fuck allllll!! your gonna win fuck allllll" - not that we have ever won much of owt, but its good to gloat :)