aberdeen-music

Oi Hipster. Excuse me, wtf r u doin?

Teabags

Am I the only person who isn't annoyed by this?

I don't find it annoying either. It's a woman expressing herself, and lots of people went to see it. A large number enjoyed it. No harm done. Granted it's a bit odd, but maybe she'll move on to better things. Who knows.

I don't find it annoying either. It's a woman expressing herself, and lots of people went to see it. A large number enjoyed it. No harm done.

I'm sure the janitor would disagree massively with you.

Stupid video, stupid group of people.

I don't know what a hipster is, but I fucking hate shit like that. It's like people can just do any old shit and call it art. Hey look here's my cock, I'm stirring your tea with it! Art.

Yeah, and when people are like, solid enough singers but with obviously less songwriting talent than their bandmate and its like, Art.

I don't know what a hipster is, but I fucking hate shit like that. It's like people can just do any old shit and call it art. Hey look here's my cock, I'm stirring your tea with it! Art.

YES! Someone finally had the guts to say it! And what about this political correctness business - getting a bit out of hand these days, eh?

• Upvote 1

Yeah, and when people are like, solid enough singers but with obviously less songwriting talent than their bandmate and its like, Art.
YES! Someone finally had the guts to say it! And what about this political correctness business - getting a bit out of hand these days, eh?

I know it's late, but I don't really understand either of these posts.

I want friends that put spaghetti in their vag, and friends that clap at people putting spaghetti in their vag. There are no hipsters in Aberdeen.

I'll be your friend. Please find my hipster CV below:

• Currently have three issues of Vice Magazine in my bathroom. I've even read the articles.

• Checks Pitchfork semi-regulary

• Listens to M.I.A. and Sleigh Bells on purpose

• Owns thick rimmed glasses

• I need them to see, though

• I don't have a vag, but I do like spaghetti

• I would totally watch someone put it in their vag and seriously consider why they decided to do it as a performance

• I actually liked Juno

I actually don't mind what this girl is doing. Trying and failing at something creative is a million times cooler than watching Eastenders or playing Call of Duty all night again. Hopefully her bravery/total lack of shame will serve her well.

Guest idol_wild

• Currently have three issues of Vice Magazine in my bathroom. I've even read the articles.

• I would totally watch someone put it in their vag and seriously consider why they decided to do it as a performance

• I actually liked Juno

I like this post a lot.

Though I can't relate to much of it. And here was me thinking I was hip.

I love saying the word "hip". It sort of pops everytime you say it. I can see my mouth when I say it. Hip...hip...hip.

I fucking hate M.I.A., though. And Sleigh Bells. The first time I heard Sleigh Bells, I instantly got the joke. Unlike everyone who actually likes their music.

Hip-itty, hopitty, Easter's on it's way.

I like this post a lot.

Though I can't relate to much of it. And here was me thinking I was hip.

I love saying the word "hip". It sort of pops everytime you say it. I can see my mouth when I say it. Hip...hip...hip.

I fucking hate M.I.A., though. And Sleigh Bells. The first time I heard Sleigh Bells, I instantly got the joke. Unlike everyone who actually likes their music.

Hip-itty, hopitty, Easter's on it's way.

I like Sleigh Bells because they're LOUD. I don't get dynamics and subtlty and all that. Also a song that sounds like Alec Empire that's about being rewarded with ice-cream for doing well in school is great. It's like being 9 in aural form.

• I actually liked Juno

Do you have a fixed gear bicycle? And drink in Starbucks?