aberdeen-music

Oi Hipster. Excuse me, wtf r u doin?

Teabags

I skipped bits because ... Well I enjoy life.

So art now involves getting yourself off on tinned spaghetti,letting it drip onto the floor. Fuck me I feel sorry for people who are studying at grays. Lots of tinned raviolli getting smeared into fannies by fannies. .

I was kinda hoping for someone to just flip out at the start and go a bit "Falling Down".

Heres the thick and thinn of it.

A young performance artist rubs a mixture of dirt and SpaghettiOs all over her shirt, recites phonetic gibberish, cuts a hole in the crotch of her pants, urinates on the floor, cleans it up with her dirty shirt, and leaves.

Crowd of hipsters all clap.

I die a little inside.

EDIT: Oh, and she's got no tits.

Guest idol_wild
I lived next door to a hipster last year in halls. She once took a photo of a puddle of piss her friend had just created in an alleyway to post on her online photo-journal because she "liked the contrast and the compostion".

A real piss artist.

OK the time it took to be able to access that is probably equal to the amount of irritation I feel having watched it.

I think it says a lot that she seems almost incapable of using a device as simple as a tin opener.

Why was she talking like The Man From Another Place in 'Twin Peaks'?

Check out the Asian dude at the front straining to get low enough to catch a peak of her junk as she cuts the crotch of her leggings.

She really dug them in there didn't she? Next time maybe she can try for a fist. Really get artful with stretching her dirty little spunk bubble. Or maybe next time she can poop. There's an idea.

In fairness I think a lot of the crowd thought it was total shit but clapped anyway because they felt sorry for her not being able to open a can and for humiliating herself in public.

Heres the thick and thinn of it.

A young performance artist rubs a mixture of dirt and SpaghettiOs all over her shirt, recites phonetic gibberish, cuts a hole in the crotch of her pants, urinates on the floor, cleans it up with her dirty shirt, and leaves.

Crowd of hipsters all clap.

I die a little inside.

EDIT: Oh, and she's got no tits.

Still can't see it, can't be fucked jumping through Googles hoops.

Presume this is work safe yeah? You guys would tell me if it wasn't, right?