aberdeen-music

The organising and the playing of Football

Soda Jerk

Right chaps, anyone free on Sunday night? Fancy a game of 6's at Garthdee? We're a few men short. It's a 7:45 KO. It's a competitive game but we always have a good laugh and the opposition are shite. Think one of our Friday night games with a bit more pace.

Myself, Scootray, and Adam/Kai from Fridays will likely be playing. Anyone else keen?

If you can't make up the numbers from Aberdeen-musicers John, I can have a couple of mates of stand-by.

Having said that, I've been invited to a friend's house for Eid and its just came to my attention that there is still a possibility that it will be on the Friday. If it is then sorry lads, but there is no way I'm missing out on a feast. :popcorn:

Ramzi

Kai

Adam

Edd

Murrr

Jon

HateEvent +1

RossP

Nef C +1

Mathew

Soul Captain

Scorge

And Myself

15 folk so far providing edd is coming. Murrr are giving him a lift?

Awesome that's fine Scorge, seya at half 8 on friday:up:

It's gonna be like 2/2.50 each pretty much this week. Need to double check.

So we just need one more providing edd is coming and mathew doesn't bail out on us for food:)

If anyone want's to invite a mate or anything that will be fine as i think we have all we're going to get out of team internet. Just post here that your bring someone. First come first serve.

Edd is confirmed now John. Jamie asked about playing last night, so put him on the list.