aberdeen-music

The organising and the playing of Football

Soda Jerk

John, would you like me to book for next Friday? I'll use my silver tongue charms to wrangle us some student discount.

Also, just testing the waters, but would anyone be up for playing at Goals on Monday night? Just for an hour. I know that Man City/Liverpool is on the TV, so we could just go to the pub instead, but I'm up for some SAWCCERBAWL.

Well played tonight, Nev and Murrrr. We did well to win that, as they had a decent team. That baldy-heided guy was an almighty fud.

I was going to ask if he had Tourettes, but it looks like he was just a bit of a dangleberry. Ah well. Good game; I've not been that knackered halfway through a game in a long-time, though.

Well played tonight, Nev and Murrrr. We did well to win that, as they had a decent team. That baldy-heided guy was an almighty fud.

Cheers for the game squire! I had a few wee kicks at the baldy boy, but the elbow in the face was a bit extreme...

Okay dudes, the pitch at the Sports Village has been booked for this Friday, 19:30-21:30. It'll only be a fiver each this time, too. Who wants to play? So far I have:-

Murrr +2

Edd

Nev

Woods

Vega

Dmitrijs +1

Adam

Kai

John W (still up for it, John?)

Jon #2

12 so far (pending John W's confirmation), so we need 4 more. Who's in?