Adam

Kai

John W

Jon #2

Joe

Matthew

HateEvent

Nefarious Crunchingtackle

7:30pm kick-off. Meet outside Pitch 2 (I think that's the one we're booked on) at 7:15ish. Booking's under "Murray".

Fiver each. Bring the noise.

Who are the +2 and +1?

Right, any thoughts on these teams?

Red Star Real Life: Andy, Ramzi, Jamie, Adam, Kai, Jon C, Edd, Craig.

Athletico Internet: Joe, Woods, Dmitrji, Dmitrji's mate (prob. Guy or Forbes, both are good), Matthew, James, Nev, John W, Ross.

What say you? I think those are quite balanced. Open to suggestions, though.

Right, any thoughts on these teams?

Red Star Real Life: Andy, Ramzi, Jamie, Adam, Kai, Jon C, Edd, Craig.

Athletico Internet: Joe, Woods, Dmitrji, Dmitrji's mate (prob. Guy or Forbes, both are good), Matthew, James, Nev, John W, Ross.

What say you? I think those are quite balanced. Open to suggestions, though.

Thanks for tonight everyone and thanks again to Murr for organising. However if I'm invited to play again with certain members of that crowd then, I'll have to decline.

Don't worry mate, Guy won't be invited back. Absolutely appalling attitude, although I did love it when you clattered him at the end. Please don't let tonight put you off because he won't be playing with us again.

Cheers to everyone who came, and apologies for Guy's stupid fucking hissyfit. It was a good runaround, regardless.

Don't worry mate, Guy won't be invited back. Absolutely appalling attitude, although I did love it when you clattered him at the end. Please don't let tonight put you off because he won't be playing with us again.

Cheers to everyone who came, and apologies for Guy's stupid fucking hissyfit. It was a good runaround, regardless.

I actually immediately went to apologise after the slide tackle and he refused my handshake. I explained that I thought I had taken it too far and that I was sorry for that and he sort of sneered at me and made some remark about me "not really meaning it".

Cue me barking back at him that "he shouldnt do it to me unless he can take it back" and "next time you come near me I'll break your fucking back".

Very grown up.

Sorry everyone.