aberdeen-music

The organising and the playing of Football

Soda Jerk

Aye, well glad to be home and showered after two hours on that turf. Good kickabout.

John - a thousand apologies for dashing to catch the train and not paying. Will fix this next time. Will also hopefully get my boots after Sports Direct cocked up today, leaving me with the first touch of a rapist, rather than just the first touch of a Fettercairn RB.....

Enjoyed that last night. I couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo though, hopefully Darren Mackie will show me how it's done at Pittodrie today.

I'll be up for a game again, 2 hours is a bit savage on that pitch though.... I'm almost 33 you have to remember...... an hour would do me.

You young whipper snappers.

Right, pub tomorrow. Game kicks off at 8, so I'd suggest congregating in Ma's around 7.30.

So far we have:

Nev

Murrr

Edd

Soul Captain

Dave M

(possibly) Woods

So, three Newcastle fans and three Dave's. Anyone else?

Pass, playing badminton. And don't drink. Or care about Manure or the Geordies tbh.

If the next game is on the 27th then I can't make it: I'll be down at the Grosvenor Vic in London for the Summer Poker Fest trying to win a) quite a lot of dosh, and b) Victoria Coren's hand in marriage. I'll probably fail at both, but still....

If there's any spaces going for 5's games this Friday then let me know, I'd quite like to get away from my works leaving do quickly, cheers.....

:up: