aberdeen-music

The organising and the playing of Football

Soda Jerk

Murrr's gonna get something sorted for Friday, and it's likely to be an earlier kickoff (7pm).

I'm in, as is Edd. We'll get my flatmate as well and hopefully one of his mates if he's not working. So, list:

Nev

Edd

Murr

Soul_Captain

Gladstone

Right, shall we book next Monday at ASV instead of this Fri? Seems like a more popular option. It'll be 7-9 with priority to those who came last week. I wont be inviting the moany dudes though, so that's 3 spare places already. Dave? Ross? Calum?

I'm in for Monday, can invite a couple of mates along as well if the numbers are short. Not Mr wheelspin-in-the-car-park man.

I only counted one moany dude, that blonde guy in the blue shorts. If he'd pulled me up once more for my goal kicks I would have launched it into his balls ;) Actually I would have probably missed by about 20 feet.

Guest Gladstone
I'm in for Monday, can invite a couple of mates along as well if the numbers are short. Not Mr wheelspin-in-the-car-park man.

I only counted one moany dude, that blonde guy in the blue shorts. If he'd pulled me up once more for my goal kicks I would have launched it into his balls ;) Actually I would have probably missed by about 20 feet.

Your goal kicks were shite to be fair.