aberdeen-music

The organising and the playing of Football

Soda Jerk

I'll bring a ball just in case, but both Ryan and my loose toenail will agree that it is like a cinder block. Nev, you should bring your toe-friendly Premier League ball. It's like kicking nothing at all.

I shall do. Please bring your pump, as the ball is softer than hands bathed in mild green fairy liquid.

Good game tonight lads. Think I've found my position. Sweeper. Stay back. Ball comes near me. HOOF.

Good light hearted fun from 15 of us. One guy who takes it waaaaaaaaay too seriously....

There's always at least one guy like that, isn't there?

I like that we kept proper scores: it gave the game a bit more incentive without it getting super serious. My favourite moments were Nev dribbling it through our entire defence, smashing the ball at the keepers legs, then falling to the floor like a sack of spuds, and also Callum's awesome cross/goal.

That was a lot of fun, chaps! Thanks for turning up. If I organise another game any time soon then I'll be sure to ask you guys first.

Good game. We lost concentration though. Heads went down Jermaine Beckford style. 7-4 up, then we shifted formation and it fell apart. We didn't utilise Craig to his potential in defence. He's the target man. Then I conceded a flurry of goals in 4 on 1 situations, after a first half of only letting in 2.

I got a kick on the toe from Demitri. That's two flappy toenails now. I'm looking into the piece-of-string and slam-the-door remedy.

I am totally goosed after that! Good game, and no nasty challenges. All talk it seems! :up:

Fuck that man. Took that guy in the Newcastle top down with three huge challenges in the last 10 minutes.

Did nothing apart from that. :down:

Well played guys. Nev and that guy from KCGHG especially, he was brilliant, poor cunt seemed to pull his hammy attempting a ludicrous overhead kick, though.

Wanted to chop that guy down though, the one we're all referring it. Unfortunately never got near him.

Joe had a good game, as did Callum but I think MOTM must go to John W. The "linchpin", ball to ball player, spurring on our attacks and reinforcing our defence. The Wd-40 of eight a side.

Thanks Murr!

My favourite moments were Nev dribbling it through our entire defence, smashing the ball at the keepers legs, then falling to the floor like a sack of spuds

This did not happen. I dribbled through your defence, jumped over a tackle from Forbes, saw the keeper coming out, toe-poked it weakly past him, pussied chasing it and jumped out the way. Then couldn't be arsed getting back up.

Half time killed me off. If we'd kept going I'd have scored more than the one I eventually did get.

Karting sounds like a laugh. Been before and had great fun. Right up for it!

Fuck that man. Took that guy in the Newcastle top down with three huge challenges in the last 10 minutes.

Did nothing apart from that. :down:

Well played guys. Nev and that guy from KCGHG especially, he was brilliant, poor cunt seemed to pull his hammy attempting a ludicrous overhead kick, though.

Wanted to chop that guy down though, the one we're all referring it. Unfortunately never got near him.

Joe had a good game, as did Callum but I think MOTM must go to John W. The "linchpin", ball to ball player, spurring on our attacks and reinforcing our defence. The Wd-40 of eight a side.

Thanks Murr!

aye thanks Murr, and oi i counted two good challenges i dont know where this third one came from but you were well arfter me boy! good challanges no one was hurt i like it! :up:

aye thanks Murr, and oi i counted two good challenges i dont know where this third one came from but you were well arfter me boy! good challanges no one was hurt i like it! :up:

Ahhh! You were the guy in the Newcastle top!

Well, there was another time I slid after you, and you shot the ball, and I sort of slid past, not getting the ball or the man.

I'm counting it.

I actually wish I had made those tackles on that other guy, who seemed a bit of a wanker. Contrary to what it must have looked like, I had nothing against you! :up: