aberdeen-music

The organising and the playing of Football

Soda Jerk

Guest Gladstone
well if your on my team gladstone, you and me can just go in and out of goal

Na - I'm absolutely gash in goals.

I'll take my turn in a one goal and out type thing, but I can't suffer going in goals for any length of time.

I'll be breathing out my arse but I'll still run about like a headless chicken...

Right, Guy's mate Forbes is gonna play too. That's 15. I think we should shoot for 16; that way we'll still have 7-a-side if a couple of people pull out.

I'll phone about booking when I get home from work unless anyone else wants to do it before. 2-hours sound good to you boys?

We played 2 hours a couple of weeks back at ASV and it was good, even for the severely unfit like me. It wasn't the full two hours either. We had a bit of a warm up (blasting 2 or 3 footballs towards Andy) and picked teams, so it was more an hour and a half. Warming up certainly helps. I feel in more pain when it's just turn up and play.

Guest Gladstone
We played 2 hours a couple of weeks back at ASV and it was good, even for the severely unfit like me. It wasn't the full two hours either. We had a bit of a warm up (blasting 2 or 3 footballs towards Andy) and picked teams, so it was more an hour and a half. Warming up certainly helps. I feel in more pain when it's just turn up and play.

I can't play football until 10pm is my main problem.

If we made it two hours from 7pm, I'd be up for it.

I leave for work at about 5.15am, so getting home at about 11pm is quite tiring.

I can't play football until 10pm is my main problem.

If we made it two hours from 7pm, I'd be up for it.

I leave for work at about 5.15am, so getting home at about 11pm is quite tiring.

It's your call man. I'd take the bullet for the team and book it for 7pm, but as I'm probably going to be the one who books it I'd rather not miss an hour of playing time.

ASV on Friday night, 8-10pm. 4.50 or 5 each depending on whether we get 14 or 16.