aberdeen-music

The organising and the playing of Football

Soda Jerk

As far as teams go, I think me and Nev have played with just about everyone who's coming along (barring one or two) so we'll probably end up picking. Or Joe/Edd/Woods/whoever. If we're feeling right good at maths then we might do numbers. We'll see.

I'm feeling a bit under the weather today (first stages of the man-flu, I presume) so my usual Ameobi-esque predatory instinct might not be there. I might be keen for a pint afterwards depending on how much energy I use up playing SOCCERBALL.

I'm planning going home for a huuuuuuuuuuge wank after the soccerball :up:

Seriously though, dunno if I can be fucked driving all the way back to Kincorth, getting a shower and then having to jump a taxi back to the Moorings. It'll be >11.00 by the time I get back. Even if I shower at the Sports Village, I'll still need to drop the car off.

Probably a good way to find out who they are then. Alternatively you could come along to see DROSS play and then happen to see Taint while you're there.

On the other hand, you could play football. That's ok too. If I wasn't playing at the gig I wouldn't know who Taint were and I would probably have ended up playing football. I'm just excited about it is all.

Yeah, I'd probably say Monday is best just cancelled as many of the usual Monday crew (off the top of my head, Murrr, Edd, Woods, Soda Jerk, davidm, myself...) are going to the Taint gig.

I shall not be joining in post-football Moorings shenanigans tonight, I'm afraid. Small matter of having to give my dad a lift home to Kemnay after a night out. The worm has turned.