aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Rangers fans being a credit to Scottish football yet again :down:

I'm not kidding, I honestly cannot fathom how seemingly intelligent people can support these mutants.

Sporting - Adeptos do Glasgow Rangers em Portugal para enfrentar Sporting - RTP Desporto, Vdeo

love how this is going to be ignored by all the media in scotland. scum.

I'm not kidding, I honestly cannot fathom how seemingly intelligent people can support these mutants.

I don't support other supporters (that might not be what you mean though) and to be perfectly honest I don't personally know any Rangers fans like that.

On another note... I'm glad that Aberdeen held Hearts today. Was a bit worried about having to chase both Celtic and Hearts!

Aberdeen were fantastic today. Paul Hartley absolutely ran the show. He, Milsom and Jack completely dominated Skacel, Templeton (purveyor of an outrageous dive that was part embarrassing, part hilarious) snd Driver.

Cons and McArdle looked like they'd been a partnership for years.

Best 0-0 I've seen in years.

I saw the first half yesterday and the pace that Aberdeen were playing at was brilliant. Every player seemed to be looking to receive or make a pass, rather than just hoof it up to the final third. Was impressed that McArdle got those stitches, came back on the pitch and used his head twice in quick succession. While he may not always be the best of players, I think his commitment to the team is unquestionable. Maguire seems full of confidence, but needs to pass rather than take on whole defences sometimes. Aluko looked back to his tricky best. Milsom seemed to be everywhere at the same time and Smith likes getting down that flank and dosen't seem afraid of the tackle either. Didn't see the second half, but to be disappointed to draw with a team who hammered us 5-0 the last time we met says alot for the impact Brown and Knox have had. Roll on next season.