aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Surpised JC has had to drop a division to get work. OK he wasn't exactly Mr Popular up here, but his record was pretty damn good, top 6 every year, a couple of sojourns into Europe, and he did well at Dunfermline as well. I though he'd have walked into an SPL job or a low-end Championship / League One long before now.

I was going to post something similar. I liked Jimmy when he was at the Dons and thought the stick he got at times was totally uncalled for. The cup games were downright embarrassing at times but as a whole he gave us much needed stability and I reckon that needed to be appreciated a lot more.

I thought he would have found a job easily enough when he left Aberdeen but obviously not. Hope he does well at County but would like to see him move on to manage at a higher level.

Who is Robertson and what did he do? Wikipedia says you have 2 in your squad and neither have a "personal life" section.

I have so much work to do. WTF am I doing? byeeee.

I have a song to sing when we next play Dundeh Yinited (to the tune of Artful Dodger/Craig David):

Good - Will - Eee. When the girl says no, molest her*

Think it will catch on?

*allegedly

Who is Robertson and what did he do? Wikipedia says you have 2 in your squad and neither have a "personal life" section.

I have so much work to do. WTF am I doing? byeeee.

David Robertson is the one in question.

Allegedly involved in the same incident as allegedly Goodwillie allegedly.

Probably stood and watched.

These opinions are entirely my own and no reflection of the views or position of aberdeen-music.com or its owner, mods or contributors.

David Robertson is the one in question.

Allegedly involved in the same incident as allegedly Goodwillie allegedly.

Probably stood and watched.

These opinions are entirely my own and no reflection of the views or position of aberdeen-music.com or its owner, mods or contributors.

Nope, it's this guy:

Jordan Robertson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's on trial with us.

Guest idol_wild
We love our Robertsons, especially the ones who flirt with danger. I can't imagine David Robertson as a rapist's wingman though. The boy can't even run properly.

Yeah, what is it with David Robertson's running technique? He looks like he's knock-kneed and rolling out a toldy, whilst simultaneously trying to run.

But surely regionalisation of lower leagues and a pyramid system is the best way forward for the game as a whole? Maybe not regionalisation of the whole SFL but we don't need 4 national divisions in a country this size and the fact it's a closed shop is a long standing disgrace that I thought most fans were agreed on.