aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost Of Fudge

DEADLOSS M.F. SUPERSTAR seek 'touring' guitarist and possible 'touring' drummer...

We:

- only play three gigs a year or so - but are rather good, if you like this sort of thing.

- write high-octance stoner-punk-rock-metal songs.

- need a guitarist to play live, as Marty Deadloss intends to retire his six-string from live gigging: "I'm too old for this, my joints creak and my ears ring. I just want to sit about and play my guitar without the stress of soundchecks, broken strings and having to injure people."

You:

- will be based in Aberdeen (or Edinburgh).

- will not play a Strat.

- will rock hard, do some backing vocals, and pull ace shapes onstage.

- will be available for a two hour rehersal every three to five years, and couple of gigs here and there as required.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Deadloss Superstar on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

I could be your touring guitarist, I'm looking for a new project. Plus I don't even own a Strat. Who would I have to fight / shag to get the gig?

we (Deadloss) actually have a gig booked for 20th march at the Moorings... maybe we could turn it into an audition... like we did with the bassists... that was fun...

probably shouldn't though. could be shit. should probably just cancel it.

actually, does anyone want to play drums? if we're getting a stand-in guitarist fae Aberdeen, we should probably get a stand-in drummer fae Aberdeen too... then (gasp) we could actually play a few shows...

actually, does anyone want to play drums? if we're getting a stand-in guitarist fae Aberdeen, we should probably get a stand-in drummer fae Aberdeen too... then (gasp) we could actually play a few shows...

id easily get back behind a kit for this :up:

EDIT: or go with the guitar.

to potential guitarmongers: umm, you really need to be able to play quite well, and riff quite quickly, because our other guitarist favours the, ahem, 'loose' approach to playing and technique... so it's pretty much up to you to keep the song going... :D

to potential guitarmongers: umm, you really need to be able to play quite well, and riff quite quickly, because our other guitarist favours the, ahem, 'loose' approach to playing and technique... so it's pretty much up to you to keep the song going... :D

who craig? nah...:p i could learn some DMFS and send u audio if u want?

I thought Martin was the one who jumped head first into things and broke all his bones while Craig continued playing haha

touch. but then again Craig just seems "loose", if u know what i mean.

(This text is added because apparently there needs to be at least 8 characters in replies. I think that'll be enough characters by now.)

Maybe you could just replace both guitarists at the same time then?

I'm quite looking forward to this gig we have with you on the 20th now!

I don't think I could join in, what with being in B and you're probably not. :laughing:

christ. is everyone on their period?

No, i just felt left out :(

though it does explain why craigy was curled around a hot water bottle gently sobbing at work the other day...