aberdeen-music

Rage for Xmas number 1?

timson

*snigger*

General disorder, chaos, anarchy and people who bully and hate to get their own way beating Joe... It isnt Joes, yours or my fault.

Lets hope the Chart company sling RATM out. Their behaviour from start to finish is disgusting and those behind the campaign deserve to be brought to task for public order offences. If they dont they are allowing bulk buying and also sanctioning this countrys neanderthals to just do what they like when they dont like something. I dont like that future at all.

RATM have won

That forum is amazing! It's like everyone parents and grandparents ever, coming together in one place, to belittle RATM as being "just a load of noise and swearing".

How did they apparently "cheat" last night?

This is my favourite quote from that site:

I think the whole campaign is rubbish. X-Factor contestants work just as hard as other musicians.

Immense.

its just hilarious all, there was me thinking it was just a bit of festive fun to prove a point, meanwhile the UK have to ship in extra amounts of knickers because so many are in a twist over it! It's got me thinking what a divided nation we actually are!!!!

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

I'm actually listening to the charts for the first time in ages! Gaga is number 3. Scott Mills is Reading out texts - someone actually said something like rage is just noise and joe is really talented. Brilliant.

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Rage is number 1

Guest Gladstone

It's a cracking tune - the rest of the top ten was utter pap.

Edit: except Lady Gaga of course!

BBC News - Rage Against the Machine beat X Factor winner in charts

McElderry's song was only released digitally after his victory in the X Factor, giving it less time to rack up sales than Rage Against The Machine.

Ehhhh what? The chart started on Sunday so they both had equal amount of time to rack up sales. Joe even had more opportunity with the use of CD sales, so what on earth is the BBC babbling about?

BBC News - Rage Against the Machine beat X Factor winner in charts

Ehhhh what? The chart started on Sunday so they both had equal amount of time to rack up sales. Joe even had more opportunity with the use of CD sales, so what on earth is the BBC babbling about?

no doubt a press release written by Cowell. His ass was whipped and he knows it!

No it's always the last Sunday before Christmas. The charts are on Radio 1 from 4-7 PM

What the fuck was the point of christmas Top of the pops then? I feel conned.

Some great quotes about the shouty noisy sweary victory though. The charts should be contacted and told what to do, it's only fair.

no doubt a press release written by Cowell. His ass was whipped and he knows it!

Oh wait, I see what they mean now. The chart would've started at 12am Sunday but Joe didn't release his single until Sunday evening. I forgot about that clever two night thing they do these days. Still, to be beaten by that much well, that's just tough shit. :up:

Oh wait, I see what they mean now. The chart would've started at 12am Sunday but Joe didn't release his single until Sunday evening. Still, to be beaten by that much well, that's just tough shit. :up:

quite right and in any case having a physical release gave karaoke boy an advantage. I hope it's sabotaged every year now!

I remember there have been attempts for the past few years with "Hallelujah" and "Don't Stop Believing" but this year it seems to have been a much slicker operation. I have no doubt that this will happen again next year.

It'll become commonplace, then to rebel, people will start buying the X Factor single again.