aberdeen-music

The worst thing i have ever heard/seen

noisecorechris

From the people that brought us Rebecca Black

That was horrible. Isn't the deal with those things that you pay a few grand and a "professional" song writer writes a song especially for you? Who the fuck writes that shit? I reckon every person on this forum could write a better song than that. The lyrics are like something someone came up with while taking their morning shit, them just shrugged "that'll do" and went and had a cup of coffee.

How many of those songs do you reckon they write a day? "OK that's the one about Chinese food in the bag. What'll we write the next one about?" "I dunno. Look in that drawer you found the Chinese menu in." "There's nothing else in here but pens". "OK, lets see, pens..... I know. 'Red pen, Black pen, every day I'm writing, writing things down, like letters to you. But you never wrote back, you ran out of ink, and now I'm here and feeling so blue' ". "Yeah that'll do. I like the blue thing. Get the fat guy in to do a rap and that's done. Now try that cupboard behind you"

Jon Ronson did an online series a couple of years ago and featured Patrice from Ark Music in a couple of episodes. It's pretty funny. Basically, Patrice isn't really interested in being interviewed until he realises Jon is due to go on Conan and so says that he'll write a song for him. So great. "I'm on the Conan Show, show show..."

Edited by kirsten

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...