aberdeen-music

The worst thing i have ever heard/seen

noisecorechris

I was just enjoying a spot of Akron/Family and browsing various sights on the internet and I came across this. To be honest, the "crabcore" (fuck off) band - whatever they are called - aren't even nearly as bad as thtat Confide lot. What is the point? What is the point in all this? In life? Love? I want to die. That Teen Hearts (is it?) made me want to pull my head off. I found that "crabcore" lot pretty funny but now I don't know what I think, about anything.

From crabcore to existential crisis in a few pages. This thread is ace.

Even children's TV shows have cooler music than that: Yo Gabba Gabba! Cornelius

Any kids' TV show that features members of Rocket from the Crypt and performances by Chromeo is fine by me and probaby aimed at bored 20-somethings as much as it is at 3 year olds.

I have no idea who Teen Heart's ideal audience is, apart from maybe morons.

By the way, I was introduced to Teen Hearts by Something Awful's regular 'Garbage Day' feature. Well worth a look if you want to plumb the depths of the worst music out there.

YouTube - 'ALCOHOL'- MILLIONAIRES OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

No one ever heard of these monstrosities? They're another shitty synthpop gone wrong band, If someone cut their tongues off and they could never make music again, I would happily celebrate.

I'm pretty sure this already got posted in this thread or the Brokencyde one.

Yeah, the music's atrocious

but I would do unspeakable things to all three of them until I was red raw

I was just enjoying a spot of Akron/Family and browsing various sights on the internet and I came across this. To be honest, the "crabcore" (fuck off) band - whatever they are called - aren't even nearly as bad as thtat Confide lot. What is the point? What is the point in all this? In life? Love? I want to die. That Teen Hearts (is it?) made me want to pull my head off. I found that "crabcore" lot pretty funny but now I don't know what I think, about anything.

I fairly enjoy Confide too... Having seen both them and attackattack i can safely say i would rather see confide.

Saw Brokenside in moshulu a while back too, i can safely say they weren;t good, but it was odly a fairly enjoyable night, i was astonished at how big the crowd were for them!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...