aberdeen-music

The 'wondering about stuff' thread

Soda Jerk

Does size play a role in this at all? I've been having some absolute bombs right now. Not length as much. Width. Real rippers, y'know? I'm not enjoying it.

Probably the mass of whatever you're eating. It's more likely to be causing pain if it's too hard though which suggests that you're either a little constipated or not drinking enough water.

I once shared a residence, unwittingly, with a fairly committed heroin addict. One time, I found a shit asteroid in the toilet. I have no idea how he passed this mass but I'm glad I wasn't around.

When I tactfully suggested he may have a bathroom chore to attend to, he blamed his girlfriend and even phoned her in front of me to add credibility to his lie.

True story, though of mind shattering irrelevance to this thread.

I once shared a residence, unwittingly, with a fairly committed heroin addict. One time, I found a shit asteroid in the toilet. I have no idea how he passed this mass but I'm glad I wasn't around.

When I tactfully suggested he may have a bathroom chore to attend to, he blamed his girlfriend and even phoned her in front of me to add credibility to his lie.

True story, though of mind shattering irrelevance to this thread.

Please enlighten me as to what a shit asteroid is.

• 3 weeks later...

Rumours in internet blogs and forums that the actor had committed suicide were soon noted by Snopes when they investigated this meme. In June 2006 it was announced on Radio 1 that Frosties Kid was alive and well, living in South Africa.

It's alright folks... he's alive.