aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Glad to finally have seen the Aberdeen vs Celtic highlights last night. looked like a fucking cracker of a game like. Can't really comment on anyone's overall performances as it was a short reel of highlights, but Langfield made some terrific saves. The one from the free kick was second to none. Chuffed with Paton's goal too. An excellent crack.

Kris Boyd is a cunt. Rangrrrrrs.

but I guess if the referee had been at a different angle, it might have just looked like a bodycheck.

From where I was sitting (on the opposite side of the pitch) it just looked like a bodycheck, so the angle would have a lot to do with.

Some questionable refereeing/lineman decisions on Sunday. But this is a recurring theme, and for both teams. The inconsistency is getting on my nerves now!

God I love Clarence Seedorf!! He is probably the most skillful, effective player i've ever seen in the flesh.

Some goal :)

Lolz at Aberdeen v. Raith btw...

Seedorf should have played from the start. Beckham was very ineffective. A few good deliveries into a box full of players who just weren't physical enough to get up and win headers. They only really looked like playing through United when Seedorf came on.

As usual. Rooney was the difference. Nani's flop means that the consistent effectiveness of Valencia can be remembered. First touch of the ball and he's got an assist. He just doesn't fuck about.

I'm totally fed up of getting booted out of stuff by fucking lower leaguers!

If it was Rangers or Celtic, I could take it, but we'd probably give them a better run for their money...

McGhee better not come out with that transition period/long term pish. You don't need a fucking long term plan to beat Raith fucking Rovers. Fuck!

What you do need to do is make a fucking substitution when it's obviously not working, and no, bringing Derek Chung on for a sick Zander at half time does not count. Raith bossed, harassed and bullied Aberdeen all game, the midfield was ineffective, and who the cunting fuck told Ifil he was a football player?

Everyone in the stadium could see a change was required, bar McGhee it would appear.

Just seen the disallowed Stoke goal against Money City. Christ. They might as well wrap goalkeepers in a bubble, and stepping within 10 yards of them is an instant red card, and a rest of the season ban. Fuck all wrong with Shawcross's header. It's a great goal. No excuse for the referee. I hope he's taking charge of Conference games for the next month. I bet Pulis is just about bursting into flames right about now.

I'm getting quite concerned about Ifil. He was looking like he could turn into a solid defender for us, but he was absolute gash at the Motherwell game, and going by your statement I assume he was as bad tonight?

Barely won a header and his distribution consists of HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF! Really really poor.