aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Word is that Newcastle have signed Wayne Routledge from QPR, haven't bothered to check any official sources for myself, happy to take other people's word for it. He was one we were looking at, I guess as a potential replacement for Adam Johnson for when he gets picked to sit on some Premier League team's bench.

Word is that Newcastle have signed Wayne Routledge from QPR, haven't bothered to check any official sources for myself, happy to take other people's word for it. He was one we were looking at, I guess as a potential replacement for Adam Johnson for when he gets picked to sit on some Premier League team's bench.

It's not a bench now. It's Audi racing chairs. He'll be well looked after. I believe the Emirates ones are heated.

Phwoar. To be a fringe player...

It's not a bench now. It's Audi racing chairs. He'll be well looked after. I believe the Emirates ones are heated.

Phwoar. To be a fringe player...

Ross Turnbull's living the high life as Chelsea's number 3 keeper these days after leaving us in the summer. He couldn't even beat Brad Jones for the number 1 spot at 'boro last season and he's rubbish so I don't know what they were thinking about. I think he got to play in one of the Champions League matches after they'd already qualified for the next round so he probably made the right move for himself.

Aye, we've got him and Williamson today.

Brilliant signing. Definitely not a Premiership player, but we needed a right-winger and he's always looked very good at this level. This means we can play Guthrie and Smith in the centre now, and push Nicky Butt further towards oblivion. Absolutely delighted with this one.

Just back after 6 weeks away......

Have the Dons signed anyone?

I'm glad I've missed all the matches, we are shite!

Still, couldn't possibly be worse than the travesty that was Sydney FC (although I did have a beer and it was warm and sunny).

We signed a guy from Man City until Summer, but don't get too excited, he's balls.

Stuart Duff went on loan to ICT but for some reason he appears to be back as he came on as a sub on Saturday.

we signed all those players we were linked with, as usual, expect nothing less. milne splashing the cash quicker than you can say concrete it over.

those Barr signs for Hearts stories must be thinking it's 1st April, quite how all sources have reported this is uncanny, i'm just waiting for Beadle to make his entrance at pittodrie as his "agent" / right hand man. mulgrew/miller have signed a new 20 year contracts for less money per week just so that if anyone wants to buy them they have to give us cash, hearts of gold, eh?

you missed Young's goal of the season. you missed us putting Hearts out the cup.

you missed december's snowy hate of teams with H... :down:

ps we are shite, piss game on Sat, apart from young's blackout, i mean, goal.

we signed all those players we were linked with, as usual, expect nothing less. milne splashing the cash quicker than you can say concrete it over.

those Barr signs for Hearts stories must be thinking it's 1st April, quite how all sources have reported this is uncanny, i'm just waiting for Beadle to make his entrance at pittodrie as his "agent" / right hand man. mulgrew/miller have signed a new 20 year contracts for less money per week just so that if anyone wants to buy them they have to give us cash, hearts of gold, eh?

you missed Young's goal of the season. you missed us putting Hearts out the cup.

you missed december's snowy hate of teams with H... :down:

ps we are shite, piss game on Sat, apart from young's blackout, i mean, goal.

Also we managed to coax Zidane and Figo out of retirement, but they aren't getting a game ahead of Derek Young and Mark Kerr.

The Dons played very well on Saturday. Some fuckin zoomers on here who obviously didnt attend the game, because we cruised it from first minute to last. Jesus, you can tell that just from watching the BBC highlights - we had at least a half dozen very close things and scored (only) one tremendous goal for our efforts.

Grassi, Kerr, G-Mac, Young and Mackie were uncharacteristically impressive, hopefully they can string together a bit of consistency.

F the haterz, the Dons are on the right track.

Still, couldn't possibly be worse than the travesty that was Sydney FC (although I did have a beer and it was warm and sunny).

You'd think 6 weeks in the sun would've made you a wee bit more positive...

Have to disagree with this. Yes, we were the better team, but only just and really both teams were very poor.

Ive heard a few folks grumbling about our performance on Sat, makes me think we must have been at different games. It was fucking freezing and miserable, I honestly think some folks pre-judged because of how shit the conditions were.

Our movement was good, and we at least attempted to play decent fitba in badconditions. Certain players such as G-Mac really took the game by the scruff of the neck and created a load of chances. On the back of the PJMs, Hearts and Killie games, I think we are deffo headed the right way.

Guest Gladstone
rep_original.jpg

You ginger bastard.

EDIT - You ginger tim bastard.

I'll keep giving you negative rep at every opportunity until you're back to 1903 if you keep giving me positive rep till I get to 1888 ;)