aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

too many people to list at mogwai last night

I think I accidentally ignored you last night. I was too entranced by my phone after breaking out of the bar queue and didn't notice that I'd been stood next to you the whole time. I apologise profusely.

Last night was mad for familiar faces. Got inside at about 7.40pm when it was still pretty quiet and I think more people than not I recognised.

I think I accidentally ignored you last night. I was too entranced by my phone after breaking out of the bar queue and didn't notice that I'd been stood next to you the whole time. I apologise profusely.

Last night was mad for familiar faces. Got inside at about 7.40pm when it was still pretty quiet and I think more people than not I recognised.

I'm sure i saw you and David on one day last week.

Pretty sure I saw you standing with Holly and someone else I didn't recognise.

In fairness, there were a lot of chaps with glasses on last night. Were you at the Prince of Wales around 11-ish? I was there briefly. Short girl, red hair, glasses.

Yep, I was also at Music Hall with Holly and Kirsten. This is making me sound a bit creepy so I'm stopping now. One day we'll meet and everyone will have a nice time.

Many stalks in Glasgow for the Dons game (in the pub).

Spoke to Nefarious C (and then stalked him to the ground).

I think he was with Lucky, who I don't know..... so proper stalk.

Shite game mind you.

Oh aye, craig pointed you out in that pub on glasgow. He spoke to you but i didnt so Proper stalk right back at you!

Also spotted Dave officer in prince of Wales last night.

Oh aye, craig pointed you out in that pub on glasgow. He spoke to you but i didnt so Proper stalk right back at you!

Also spotted Dave officer in prince of Wales last night.

we did talk so no stalkage lucky. though if you could shed any light on the id of the dudes i was speaking to when you came over i'd greatly appreciate it, i'm sure it's someone on here as they knew way too much about me.