aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

I don't know what kind of weirdo stalk you'd call this. But I know bigsby's in the moorings just now, I just don't have a fucking clue who he is.

I'll figure out when they start playing I imagine.

If he's wearing the same apparel as he was at Musa in November, it's blindingly obvious (considering the avatar he had here then). 8-)

Good to finally meet you Teabags. Disappointed you didn't have your cock out, but there's always next time. Congrats on popping my stalking cherry.

Lots of ab-music folk at The Moorings, Lucky, Nev, Graham Knight, Son Henry, Plump White Duke, Soul Captain, Brian Fudge, Rory STK etc, but being a sociable soul spoke to them all so not proper stalks.

Good to finally meet you Teabags. Disappointed you didn't have your cock out, but there's always next time. Congrats on popping my stalking cherry.

Lots of ab-music folk at The Moorings, Lucky, Nev, Graham Knight, Son Henry, Plump White Duke, Soul Captain, Brian Fudge, Rory STK etc, but being a sociable soul spoke to them all so not proper stalks.

Did I actually speak to you? I remember John the bouncer sleeper holding a drunk chick, rathen buying me a jger, a chick knitting, drooling at your vocalist and then waking up in bed.

Shame you couldn't make it, was a fun night. :) Next gig is this coming Saturday at Cafe Musa.

Did I actually speak to you? I remember John the bouncer sleeper holding a drunk chick, rathen buying me a jger, a chick knitting, drooling at your vocalist and then waking up in bed.

Yup, spoke to you at the door with Rory as I was leaving. You seemed fairly sober. ?(

• 2 weeks later...