aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Sorry, this is very strange now. Basically, I've been lurking here for quite a while, saw the pictures from last night, realised that I tried to speak to you (or maybe not, now I'm not sure) and posted without thinking about how creepy this is all becoming.

I think I'll leave this thread now...

If you're a girl, this is fine.

If you're not a girl, I'm calling the police.

Guest idol_wild

Actually, this thread is about stalking afterall.

We should probably respect the effort that John is putting in. He's clearly a better stalker than all of you.

Put some fucking effort in.

Guest idol_wild
Nah man was great, at least your funny, when i shout things out people just stare.

Are you shouting: I DON'T KNOW YOU, BUT I'M GOING TO TAKE A PHOTO OF YOU AND POST IT ON THE INTERNET?

John has done very well curbing his stalker tendencies of late in comparison to a while back and things have obviously built up internally to monumental proportions so requiring the big creepy photo release. Its like the emptying baw sac of a sexually deprived teenager.

At least he shows true stalker tendencies. Not like all us lot fannying about with not proper stalks and fretting about the rules of stalking.

Bet John Lennon wishes there had been proper stalker rules though.