aberdeen-music

Allstationsdown new song

n8r

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Why do people namecheck Nick Scholey like he is some big name producer...isn't he just the drummer from My Mind's Weapon?

The songs aint good, and the drums sound like a drum machine. Cringeworthy screaming, too.

why does anyone tell anyone where they have recorded?

because they might be interested where it was recorded?

Why does anyone tell anyone anything? ...because it might (hopefully does) interest them...or simply for information.

Either way I hardly see it as a point worth contesting.

(any more)

/end.

because they might be interested where it was recorded?

Why does anyone tell anyone anything? ...because it might (hopefully does) interest them...or simply for information.

Either way I hardly see it as a point worth contesting.

(any more)

/end.

hmm im not quite sure if your having a go at me there.........

Just incase you got the wrong end of the stick im asking because he is trying to be smart, im sure his band have said where they have recorded when putting up songs. Maybe he is just upset no one cares about their "comeback gig".

Guest idol_wild
Why do people namecheck Nick Scholey like he is some big name producer...isn't he just the drummer from My Mind's Weapon?

I don't think it's about name-dropping or anything.

I'm assuming it's just to give Nick a bit of credit - that's why pretty much anyone would reference where it was recorded and who by.

the tune is alright... i think i remember Ross saying it was like Circa Survive. I don't think it's as good as the tunes on the EP. The 'big riff' really reminds me of something else... can't put my finger on it.

Certainly the introduction bit up until the palm-muting bit has the Circa Survive thing going on.