aberdeen-music

Pictures that make you actually laugh out loud

Guest treader.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you watch the longer version on youtube, it looks like the guy pushes Punk and hits him on the back of the head before he delivered the epic pimp slap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH7XJi74OJk

I make no pretense about being hung like a dinosaur, but how does ANY penis fit into those panties?

xx

EDIT - because I want to know if there's room for mine in there, too. hurr hurr hurr

If it was set to stream and not spray, it could work. I assume in that box there is a VERY low power vacuum and a high power blender. I'll get to work.

Thinking more in to it, it would have to come with different adaptors, or you'd have to get one custom made. This would be the arse end adaptor. It would have to be close enough to the exit so you didn't end up with a dirty bum but it shouldn't hold you "open" all day. There should be a wee switch to turn it on so it didn't sook too early. Then the LOW POWER vacuum would suck it in to the blender. it gets blended then a blower would blow it out the "shower" end. I'd set it to stream though. I'd also make that shower head reversable so you can just shit when you're out on a long hike and it just makes a mess behind you, not in your walking direction.

As I'm writing this, I think "well, when the vaccum's off, won't some stuff maybe dribble back down? Well, You'd probably have a U-bend type idea near your arse. so it's not just out and up. also, you could probably make it a wee valve, or even like a sports-bottle lid where stuff can get in but not out type of idea.

Also, special trousers should be optional. These are reccommended because they will be air tight around the entrance for the tube. You can cut a whole in your own trousers but it might get drafty.

• Upvote 4

Guest Bob Knob
Thinking more in to it, it would have to come with different adaptors, or you'd have to get one custom made. This would be the arse end adaptor. It would have to be close enough to the exit so you didn't end up with a dirty bum but it shouldn't hold you "open" all day. There should be a wee switch to turn it on so it didn't sook too early. Then the LOW POWER vacuum would suck it in to the blender. it gets blended then a blower would blow it out the "shower" end. I'd set it to stream though. I'd also make that shower head reversable so you can just shit when you're out on a long hike and it just makes a mess behind you, not in your walking direction.

As I'm writing this, I think "well, when the vaccum's off, won't some stuff maybe dribble back down? Well, You'd probably have a U-bend type idea near your arse. so it's not just out and up. also, you could probably make it a wee valve, or even like a sports-bottle lid where stuff can get in but not out type of idea.

Also, special trousers should be optional. These are reccommended because they will be air tight around the entrance for the tube. You can cut a whole in your own trousers but it might get drafty.

A high quality, well thought out post. Would read again.

• Upvote 2