aberdeen-music

Pictures that make you actually laugh out loud

Guest treader.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SodaJerk frequnetly posts in the Breaking Bad thread about the character Huell, recently stating that all he wants from the finale is a good outcome for the large chap. You posted a picture suggesting that Gus Fring was the only black character in the show which is not true. In response a picture of a very sad overlooked Huell was posted and then suggested that SodaJerk would be unhappy at this horrid oversight.

The fact you needed this all explained to you tells me you should step back, take a day to reflect and reconsider your whole approach to aberdeen-music, something has gone wrong.

• Upvote 2

SodaJerk frequnetly posts in the Breaking Bad thread about the character Huell, recently stating that all he wants from the finale is a good outcome for the large chap. You posted a picture suggesting that Gus Fring was the only black character in the show which is not true. In response a picture of a very sad overlooked Huell was posted and then suggested that SodaJerk would be unhappy at this horrid oversight.

The fact you needed this all explained to you tells me you should step back, take a day to reflect and reconsider your whole approach to aberdeen-music, something has gone wrong.

Ahhhh OK. See, I've been avoiding the Breaking Bad thread because I'm not up to speed with the latest season - waiting for the finale to air then going to binge-watch as I can't stand waiting week-by-week for episodes.

I'm sorry, otherblackguy. But regardless, when Gus was brought in to the show, he was the only black guy. So for a while it was true.

xx

This is completely accurate.