aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Toffypops and party rings are Ace-ic.

My gf had never had toffypops before. She has now.

Originally Posted by John W

Considering i have absolutely nothing going for me. I have done remarkably well. Only one girl but I've wanked loads on to toffypops and played soggy biscuit. And once I came while eating a fucking awesome burger in New York

Before I forget, fixed.

Toffypops and party rings are Ace-ic.

Reminds me of one of my favourite ever Viz letters (from memory

The advertsiment for the Fox Biscuit Speciality Selection tin states that it contains "a biscuit for every ocassion". My mate just got bum raped by two Chinese chefs at the restauarnt where he works as a kitchen porter. Which biscuit would be appropriate for this particular situation? Jim Jones, Lancaster

Then in the next issue

In response to your correspondent Jim Jones, the appropriate biscuit in this circumstance would be the Fox Party Ring. Frank Smith, Managing Director, Fox's Biscuits

Scrambled eggs with salt and pepper are pretty good. Throw them on some buttery toast and it's perfect for a easy breakfast that isn't simply toast or cereal.

Unfortunately scrambled eggs cause my IBS to play up, in turn resulting in some weird OCD about wiping my arse a billion times, or something.

Folk being nice.

Did a deal with MikeyEB on here to buy a telecaster bridge that he had replaced.

He already gave me a very good deal on it due to one of the screws being missing.

When arranging to collect it I happened to mention that I had got just about all my parts, just missing a switch tip and string ferrules.

When I met him last night he gave me a spare switch tip and switch! What a nice gesture. Restores my faith in humanity.

wow.... coincedence...... I just had that exact meal for my lunch today.... :up:

(it has to be real butter on your toast though !... I had Lurpak mmm)

I normally make it for breakfast on a weekend if I'm up before anyone else. As I'm normally offered bacon roll if I get up later.

Really nice. Do you microwave for do it on the hob?

• Upvote 1

I normally make it for breakfast on a weekend if I'm up before anyone else. As I'm normally offered bacon roll if I get up later.

Really nice. Do you microwave for do it on the hob?

I have microwaved them, but I prefer to do em on the hob in a non-stck saucepan c/w a nob of butter and a little s/s milk

(but you just can't beat some medium browned toast with a generous amount of REAL butter !!)

I have microwaved them, but I prefer to do em on the hob in a non-stck saucepan c/w a nob of butter and a little s/s milk

(but you just can't beat some medium browned toast with a generous amount of REAL butter !!)

I've never tried cooking them on hob. I've made them by accident when omelettes have went tits up but I normally just microwave them out of ease.

Plus, it's got to be brown bread toast. Extra points for that seeded kind.