aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

The Christmas special of The Office. I think that this is the only TV show that makes me feel what I think is human feeling. I am always rooting for Jim and Pam, plus the whole snowball fight with Jim and Dwight was amazing. Not as good as Darryl telling the Nard-Dog he would blow his mind if he was a girl earlier on this series, I was buckled for about 10 minutes after that.

Agreed. Awesome telly. Michael's cool Santa had me.in stitches. Temp's comic book critique too. I would love that as a present but he just rips it apart. There's not a bad character in the show which is rare.

Apart from the first season of the US Office, they're really not comparable at all anymore. The US Office just spun off into a completely different animal. Both are great, but I prefer the US Office considerably. I find Jim, as the main 'good guy' to be far more endearing than anyone in the UK Office.

Agree with all of this.

Guest idol_wild

I have never seen a single second of the US Office, but my enthusiasm for the UK version is diminishing due to my new line manager being very much a female version of David Brent. :down:

She is my new line manager, yet she had to ask me how to move the order of three columns of Microsoft Excel 2003. Business Support Unit line manager, and she didn't know how to do that. Business Support Unit - providing clerical and administrative support to the entire division, and she canne use Excel. Not so ace-ic.

I have never seen a single second of the US Office, but my enthusiasm for the UK version is diminishing due to my new line manager being very much a female version of David Brent. :down:

She is my new line manager, yet she had to ask me how to move the order of three columns of Microsoft Excel 2003. Business Support Unit line manager, and she didn't know how to do that. Business Support Unit - providing clerical and administrative support to the entire division, and she canne use Excel. Not so ace-ic.

Take it to Pet Hates, Captain Bring Down.

Guest idol_wild
Take it to Pet Hates, Captain Bring Down.

I know, I know. I'm just trying to infest this thread with some negativity.

In other news, said line manager just gave me a christmas present. I think it's a box of Milk Tray.

Now that is ace-ic. :up:

I know, I know. I'm just trying to infest this thread with some negativity.

In other news, said line manager just gave me a christmas present. I think it's a box of Milk Tray.

Now that is ace-ic. :up:

Is she hot? She is sexy when I picture her.

40 years old? About 5'8" in heels? A power lady, grey suit? Brunette, blue eyes? Hips that would fuck your dick off?