aberdeen-music

jokes

TelecasterSam

A guy is sitting in a bar, totally shitfaced. He's talking to the bartender when suddenly and out of nowhere he pukes all over his own shirt.

"Fucks sake" he says "My wife is going to kill me when I get home, I wasn't supposed to get drunk tonight and now she's going to know how pissed I was"

"No no, I've got an idea" says the bartender. "Stick a 20 note in your shirt pocket, and when you get home tell her some other guy puked on your shirt and he gave you 20 to cover the cost of getting it dry-cleaned".

So the drunk guy decides this is a good plan, and he heads off home, his shirt still covered in puke. When he gets in his wife starts screaming at him "Look at you you drunk bastard, you've fucking spewed all over yourself!"

So he says "No dear, calm down. I only had a couple of beers, there was this pissed guy on the stool next to me, he puked on my shirt and gave me 20 to get it dry cleaned - see?" At this, he pulls out two pukey 20 notes from the shirt pocket.

"So... why are there are two 20 notes then?" she enquires.

"Oh yeah. He shit in my pants as well"

Oh dear. Have you nicked JaseyBoi's joke book?

A guy is sitting in a bar, totally shitfaced. He's talking to the bartender when suddenly and out of nowhere he pukes all over his own shirt.

"Fucks sake" he says "My wife is going to kill me when I get home, I wasn't supposed to get drunk tonight and now she's going to know how pissed I was"

"No no, I've got an idea" says the bartender. "Stick a 20 note in your shirt pocket, and when you get home tell her some other guy puked on your shirt and he gave you 20 to cover the cost of getting it dry-cleaned".

So the drunk guy decides this is a good plan, and he heads off home, his shirt still covered in puke. When he gets in his wife starts screaming at him "Look at you you drunk bastard, you've fucking spewed all over yourself!"

So he says "No dear, calm down. I only had a couple of beers, there was this pissed guy on the stool next to me, he puked on my shirt and gave me 20 to get it dry cleaned - see?" At this, he pulls out two pukey 20 notes from the shirt pocket.

"So... why are there are two 20 notes then?" she enquires.

"Oh yeah. He shit in my pants as well"

Oh dear. Have you nicked JaseyBoi's joke book?

Its true i totally laughed out loud to that joke...

Are you colour blind? (Serious question)

The last block is a brighter shade than the rest.

Yes.

Maybe his monitor is shite?

That's worrying.

Why do Bruce Millers have shite monitors?

or

Would you buy a TV from this man?

(this is a joke in case you don't know)

I can still see definition and colours. I can tell that it's red (like i can tell what green is) it was just a shading issue.

I'm actually useful to have around as i can tell that Samsung TVs are not as good at replicating Red than Sony TVs, they appear to be orange ;) and that their greens are unnatural.

Everyone's eyes are different anyways. :)

Guest Gladstone
why the fuck is there a gay swastica in my post. That's not what i posted!!! It was a picture of a thing that colour blind people couldn't see. Mod people, can u please delete that.

Ha - I was bored last night and logged in on my Blackberry. There was a link called "fuck the colour blind" in your post which I clicked and was met with a colourful flashing swastika.

I thought it was a tad weird...