aberdeen-music

Twitter

geo1903

Not really, as StumbleUpon is actually useful. :)

Here is a brief description from Wiki:

"Twitter is a social networking and micro-blogging service that allows its users to send and read other users' updates (otherwise known as tweets), which are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length.

Updates are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to other users who have signed up to receive them. Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends (delivery to everyone being the default). Users can receive updates via the Twitter website, SMS, RSS, or through applications such as TwitterMobile, Tweetie, Twinkle, Twitterrific, Feedalizr, Facebook, and Twidget, a widget application."

Or just sign-up and try it yourself: Twitter: What are you doing?

got bebo, myspaz, facebook but hardly on any, good for catching up with people I rarely see...altho nae quite getting into facebook, so much more open than bebo i think? Also joined Twitter last week, but cause arlene was raving about it, not used too much but might as I don't get access to Bebo/Facebook on here :(

Is the new facebooky/adbnmusic gonna be work friendly?