aberdeen-music

You bloody liar.

my mates lie about being Scottish International rugby players very frequently to pull girls in Pearl Lounge... it works a treat, but now one of them is an international so he doesn't need to lie any more.

The same two guys also pull the Doctor from New Zealand and Dolphin Trainer from South Africa... only because the girls were drunk it worked as their accents were horrendous. In the end, one of them got busted because he knew one of the chat upee's friends. I was told it was quite a site.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I knew someone whos girlfriend lied about being on the pill.

I've known quite a few guys who've had similar experiences of being conned into being a dad. Don't assume she's on any form of contraception just because she says she is. She could always "forget" to take the pill.

Watch out for the "I have polycystic ovarian syndrome so it's very unlikely I'll conceive" line as well, heard of that one being used. In next to no time it's the "we're pregnant" line. Err, no. YOU'RE pregnant. And you lied.

Guys, keep yourselves right...

Watch out for the "I have polycystic ovarian syndrome so it's very unlikely I'll conceive" line as well, heard of that one being used.

Hmm... I can imagine that on being a bit of a turn off, not exactly a sexy thing to say as you're about to get into bed.

That said it definitley rings a bell and I'm sure somebody's said it to me at some point. Or maybe it was on the telly.

Guest treader.
I've known quite a few guys who've had similar experiences of being conned into being a dad. Don't assume she's on any form of contraception just because she says she is. She could always "forget" to take the pill.

Watch out for the "I have polycystic ovarian syndrome so it's very unlikely I'll conceive" line as well, heard of that one being used. In next to no time it's the "we're pregnant" line. Err, no. YOU'RE pregnant. And you lied.

Here's an idea...wrap up.

The same two guys also pull the Doctor from New Zealand and Dolphin Trainer from South Africa... only because the girls were drunk it worked as their accents were horrendous. In the end, one of them got busted because he knew one of the chat upee's friends. I was told it was quite a site.

I've used the Dolphin Trainer line before and it worked. During the chatting up, I excused myself to the bathroom and checked out dolphin facts on my mobile's WAP to make sure I was convincing. I 'flew back to the USA the next morning', and thankfully have never seen the girl since!

I've also been a land mine clearer in Eastern Europe. But that was only because I said my name was Jake Rockwell and I was a 'Land Operations Expert' (80s cartoon Centurions!), she asked what that entailed and I panicked. That line worked as well, and I 'flew back to Bosnia the next day'.

Being a teacher seems to work even better; who would've thought telling the truth would get you women!

Thanks Dad.

Being a teacher seems to work even better; who would've thought telling the truth would get you women!

I've got a mate who's a helicopter engineer. Telling the truth never worked when I was out with him and his workmates. Girl asks what we all do and gets helicopter engineer, pilot, helicopter engineer then IT support from muggins here.

my mates lie about being Scottish International rugby players very frequently to pull girls in Pearl Lounge... i

I wouldn't have thought it would be that hard to pull in pearl lounge, we went once and it was crazythe folk running around trying to pull....what a shape people were in too, on entry a girl was outside no shoes feet bleeding crying and being igrnored by bouncers...sad state of affairs...in the bar a girl who was bleezing doing splits and not being able to get up was hilarious...but we had to tell her her skirt had risen above her ass haha would have been wrong not to

I don't agree with girls doing that (why on earth would you want to force a guy to have a child...or equally get married)

boy use condoms then you'll never fall into the trap! it work both ways!

Don't get me wrong, I've gone out with some 'odd' girls but it's normally been a 'wearing kooky jumpers' or 'collecting old rail tickets' kind of 'odd'. I am yet to go out with a girl who pretends to have a Polycystic Ovary in order to trick me into unwittingly fathering their child against my will.

I must have lived a sheltered life...

Don't get me wrong, I've gone out with some 'odd' girls but it's normally been a 'wearing kooky jumpers' or 'collecting old rail tickets' kind of 'odd'. I am yet to go out with a girl who pretends to have a Polycystic Ovary in order to trick me into unwittingly fathering their child against my will.

I must have lived a sheltered life...

Or maybe you are not tarring all women with the same brush as clearly some sort of head case.

How kooky were the jumpers btw?

Or maybe you are not tarring all women with the same brush as clearly some sort of head case.

I'd like to think that's the case. Although I have less to worry about as I smoke and wear tight trousers so I'm probably as fallow as a desert anyway.

How kooky were the jumpers btw?

About a 7.5/10 on the Kook-o-meter. More on the 'tacky gift shop jumpers from Owl Sanctuaries' side than the 'Myra Hyndley's head on Anna-Nicole Smith's body' side.

haha, great thread. I only lie. A list of lies I tell to impress people/chat up girls:

I'm irish, australian, american, german or italian...

I'm good at football and had was in the youth setup for an abundance of random teams. (Fulham are my favourite).

I'm not interested in sex

I've broken bones that I havn't

I'm 3-10 years older than I am

I'm a lawyer, doctor, engineer (I'm a 20 year old student)

I play lots of instruments.

etc etc

I even lie about what I had for breakfast among other trivial things. I'll say "I had bran flakes" when I actually had weetabix and just think in my head "ha... you moron, you'll never know". One good one that totally worked was that I was a general in the army and was on leave from Iraq and I hadn't kissed a woman in ages. She was really drunk...

Further to the "blokes faking it" stuff from earlier, I once had to fake it during an interminably dull and yet increasingly painful handjob, culminating in me spitting in my own hand, groaning, and hoping to god it was all over.

It was, thank fuck.

Yeah, like "someone with parkinsons trying to unblock a drain"

Further to the "blokes faking it" stuff from earlier, I once had to fake it during an interminably dull and yet increasingly painful handjob, culminating in me spitting in my own hand, groaning, and hoping to god it was all over.

It was, thank fuck.

I find all hand-jobs dull/painful. I have yet to meet a woman who can actually treat a cock properly in that situation. It's not a fucking spectrum joystick during a bout of Daley Thompson's Decathlon.

Blow jobs are slightly hit or miss as well.

Blow jobs are slightly hit or miss as well.

One advantage being we cannot suck ourselves off, aside from a lucky few.

And this poses the question; if you could, would you? Cos I totally would, make no mistake.

One advantage being we cannot suck ourselves off, aside from a lucky few.

And this poses the question; if you could, would you? Cos I totally would, make no mistake.

I'd rather go without most of the time to be honest.

And no, i know where my cock has been and there is no shitting way it's going anywhere near my mouth ;)