aberdeen-music

You bloody liar.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I sometimes think I'm medically incapable of telling a lie. I just can't seem to, and I'd rather not anyway. It can be a double-edged sword, though.

"Hey, what did you think of the gig?" - Sorry guys, that was fucking rubbish.

"Am I putting on weight?" - Yes, you are.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

i once told a girl on the exo dancefloor that i was a norwegian pilot because she said she was from norway and i figured that chicks liked pilots. unfortunately i didn't make a 'gash landing' that night though.

but i did pull her and she was later spotted crying in the girl's toilets.

Guest treader.
i once told a girl on the exo dancefloor that i was a norwegian pilot because she said she was from norway and i figured that chicks liked pilots. unfortunately i didn't make a 'gash landing' that night though.

but i did pull her and she was later spotted crying in the girl's toilets.

Was the crying related to the pulling?

so she would let him fire his beans up her muff.

ha ha ha!

Mmm I'm a bit like you jake, it's hard to lie and I'm pretty sure obvious if I do....so mine are pretty rubbish...

On holiday when my friend and I were approached on the street by a group of sleaz-bag foreign guys (who were FAR to young anyway) I told them I was from Tweeden and that I only spoke Tweedish in a bid to make them move on.......however my friend didn't quite click on to the lie and started saying...WOT?....Wot you saying Jodi?? gave the game away and we flew the scene

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Didn't she just start speaking to you in Norwegian? (Or maybe you speak Norwegian).

Yeah actually that was wrong, i must have said i was a pilot for a norwegian company (which in actual fact is an aviation engineering company)

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I've heard mutterings. Can you just brief me on 'how you roll'?

1. Pull

2. Watch them weep

Is that it?!

Weeping is a bit specific, they usually end up with salty stuff of some sort streaming down their cheeks though.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Mmm I'm a bit like you jake, it's hard to lie and I'm pretty sure obvious if I do....so mine are pretty rubbish...

Don't see the point, the truth ALWAYS comes out in the end and you just end up looking like a prize toby for being a lying shitcunt in the first place.

It's less stressful to be truthful anyway, had the misfortune to let a pathological liar get its claws into me a while back. Odious bitch even said her mum was dead when she wasn't, sick cow. The look on her face when her mum phoned me! I didn't need to say anything, I knew she felt like an idiot by the look of her. And people like that are allowed to be parents.

It was fun for a while, knowing she was lying about various things and listening to ridiculously feeble attempts to explain things away when she contradicted herself for the umpteenth time. If you're going to be a boring liar, don't change the story every time you tell it. You might look less of a plunt that way...

Why people do it I don't know, maybe they think it makes them more interesting.

It doesn't.

Yikes!

That's bunny boiler stuff.

Did he not twig when he never saw her taking it? You're suppose to take it at roughtly the same time everyday y'see.

That's really awful though. :(

That is awful. Well I'm not sure on the in's and outs of it, we weren't best mates or anything, it just came up in conversation months later in a drunken conversation about crazy exs. Though she did become pregnant, and then she did have a miscarriage. Grim.

On a lighter note, a good friend does lie frequently about being Eoghan from X-factors big brother, in order to pull idiots.