aberdeen-music

You bloody liar.

I'm a girl. Naturally we are supposed to be against the taking advantage of, of other girls. Especially ones of whom are misinformed.

What about my rights then? Why aren't you upset that I was sexually harassed and pressured into sex?

Maybe you should look at previous posts where I mentioned how I denied the fact I was the bassist many times, she was not "misinformed" she just wouldnt take no for an answer.

was still awesome though

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
The fact that you're an attractive young woman probably came into play at some stage as well.

Oh you charmer, you...

Do you normally follow that line up with something like:

"I'll have to take you out on my plane sometime...."

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Don't get me wrong, I've gone out with some 'odd' girls but it's normally been a 'wearing kooky jumpers' or 'collecting old rail tickets' kind of 'odd'. I am yet to go out with a girl who pretends to have a Polycystic Ovary in order to trick me into unwittingly fathering their child against my will.

I must have lived a sheltered life...

Either that or I'm surrounded by bizarre people. Yeah, it's probably that...

In fairness one time it was a friend of mine who genuinely has POS and she and her (now) husband both wanted an ankle-biter, but she knew the POS would make it more difficult. Took them a fair while to make bratling but at least they'll have had a fair bit of fun trying. She's due any time now and good luck to her.

The other one was someone saying she had POS and going to fertility classes behind the poor unsuspecting sod's back...

I find that IT Support gets me unwelcome attention. Perhaps it works because I'm female. I always thought it was a pretty good conversation killer.

If I'd know you were a fellow geek I'd have said hello when I spied you (and don't ask how I knew it was you) last week...

SCOTTY WEAPON convinced a girl he wrote most of Bring Me The Horizon's material

Nothing else happened, she just believed him, and it's quite a blatant lie.

actually, i told her i was the bring me the horizon bass player and that i sacked myself because i thought they were all cocks. I didn't even have to pull out the "I have Oli's number, want me to phone him and prove it"

What a munter.