aberdeen-music

Mmmmmm Om Nom Nom Nom

DJ Jo-D

I had Gnochi last night. Is that how spell it? I don't know. It's that weird potato pasta stuff anyway, in a tomatic and balsamic sauce. I thought I was going to explode. I'm pretty sure they soak up your stomach acids like a sponge, and expand, until what you just ate is coming back out of your ears. Proper nice though.

That sounds fantastic and doesn't look particularly difficult to do!

It is really simple and tastes awesome. Probably my favourite stir fry recipe. Get all the ingredients ready beforehand and then it only takes a couple of minutes to cook in a smoking hot wok. As Le Stu says remember the bashed/chopped peanuts at the end to add some crunch.

Hmm omn nom!

The BBC website has some great recipes. Going to make the chilli with chocolate again tonight. It was great last time. This time round I'll use different cooking chocolate and not douse the mince with raggae raggae sauce.

Chocolate and chilli goes well, fair adds a richness to a tomato n chilli sauce

I made the pad thai, could only get thread rice noodles, added in some extra veg, chicken and chillies too, a total delight

Well I got some chicken thighs last night ad marinated them with raggae sauce and diced jalapeos. Couldn't be bothered with any roast potatoes or anything like that so I just had chicken flavoured super noodles and I have to say it was a good meal. Maybe not the healthiest but I was chuffed.

To round off the weekend and feeling like I deserved a fat boost after Saturday's 10k, yesterday was pig roast for dinner :D

Roast pork shoulder, with excellent crackling, accompanied by roast tatties and roasted carrots (both sprinkled with lots of fresh rosemary) and proper gravy made from reduced stock and the scrapings off the roasting tin.

It was amazing. I was going to take pictures for this thread but I decided to eat everything instead.

Guest droid

Homemade bruschetta

Toast ciabatta

rub in garlic

sprinkle freshly grated parmesan

spoon on topping[cherry tomatoes,garlic,basil,olive oil...best left marinading overnight]

black pepper.....

mmmmmmmmmmm :up:

Contemplating making my own sausages tomorrow.

Any advice?

I'll be using fairly chunky cuts of pepper and onion. 1/4" thick cuts roughly.

Sausage pictures pls!!

I'm having beans on toast today for lunch, with a glass of milk and a side of Cous Cous salad and beetroot salad NOM!

Made lasagne on Saturday, this time included chorizo, four cheese sauce and 3 cheeses on top Cheddar, Mozzarella and Parmesan