aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

That would be true only if you were getting paid to eat those sandwiches and, because of your limited experience with other snacks. you had trouble finding better things to eat.

Good point well made!

It does annoy me that people moan about that sort of thing, though.

I work in retail myself, I don't enjoy working with the general public and find them a great irritance a lot of the time but you know what I do? Shut the fuck up and stop moaning about it.

Some of these rants are quite funny but on an everyday basis I find not moaning helps me get through the day, cos I just get my head down and get on with it and time flies by. But as I said, that's just me...

That would be true only if you were getting paid to eat those sandwiches and, because of your limited experience with other snacks. you had trouble finding better things to eat.

But it's not as if the only way from Customer Service is up... I guess you have to weigh up whether or not repetition is more soul destroying than dealing with needy, whinging people nipping at your head like a screaming child all day. I hate people so much that I'd rather bore myself stupid in a warehouse than sit on a till witnessing fully grown human beings fall to pieces over the tiniest of inconveniences, as if the world was about to cave in. Customer Service is full of it, where as watching stuff go past on a conveyor belt is just like watching the Generation Game for 8 hours a day. Piece of piss.

There's just some days where is seems as if the arsehole bus has parked outside and the entire population of wankerville has joined the queue. Most days it's fine :) I just like to moan, women's logic is if we moan about it then it's off our chest and we don't dwell on it.

So fuck off and let me bitch :p

That could be up for debate.

Well, not physically in any sense.

One could argue being 4ft 5" or however tall you are is a disability, if one so chose.

And I don't count being ginger as being a disability. Its an ability. Ability to be left alone at speed dating nights.

There's just some days where is seems as if the arsehole bus has parked outside and the entire population of wankerville has joined the queue. Most days it's fine :) I just like to moan, women's logic is if we moan about it then it's off our chest and we don't dwell on it.

So fuck off and let me bitch :p

i thought that was what blokes do? i thought women let it stew for approximately 6-8 weeks, until the meat is tender then bring it up at the most unnecessary moment when most people have forgotten not only the incident, but the entire day and all relating material.

Or am i confusing men and women again.......is that why i keep waking up with a sore ass

I've heard that before.

They have our registration down as FW09. Our car is SW09. Can't get Tax online as the records for our car cannot be found. Bastards. The breathy twat from the Midlands I spoke to on their customer helpline was a bellend also. Not fucking impressed, might just change insurance companies now.

They have our registration down as FW09. Our car is SW09. Can't get Tax online as the records for our car cannot be found. Bastards. The breathy twat from the Midlands I spoke to on their customer helpline was a bellend also. Not fucking impressed, might just change insurance companies now.

If you were to be stopped by the police you'd get done for no insurance as well. The insurance company would leave you hanging as well... Not ideal.

One of a number of frustrations surrounding the application of bed linen.

another being when you are shaking the duvet cover with corresponding duvet inside to try and get the mother-flippa down in to the corners only to smack the lampshade off the light,and being either forced to put the duvet down and locate the shade from the other side of the room or stop the light from swinging away like a chimp on a tyre swing cos it makes you feel like you are tripping balls.....

or is that just me....?(

• Upvote 1

Jane Austen.

You must spread, etc

Yeah, as an avid fan of english literature (I hope to be doing a masters next year in it) I honestly cannot fathom the popularity of some writers, Austen and Laurie fucking Lee being two main culprits.

I realise it's a beautiful style of writing, very poetic and prosaic etc but it's so slow paced, with little or no interesting plotlines. Horribly mediocre.

Actually Jon, you've reminded me- I'm sure inadvertently- how much I hate Laurie motherfuckin' Lee and Cider with motherfuckin' Rosie. Worst book I have ever read.

You must spread, etc

Yeah, as an avid fan of english and scottish literature (I hope to be doing a masters next year in it) I honestly cannot fathom the popularity of some writers, Austen and Laurie fucking Lee being two main culprits.

I realise it's a beautiful style of writing, very poetic and prosaic etc but it's so slow paced, with little or no interesting plotlines. Horribly mediocre.

Actually Jon, you've reminded me- I'm sure inadvertently- how much I hate Laurie motherfuckin' Lee and Cider with motherfuckin' Rosie. Worst book I have ever read.

La-dee-da. Get you. :girl: