aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Oh fuck, the word trap isn't making a come back is it? I thought it died in the playgrounds of 1996?

I thought you were older than 19 but I've never seen your face. Is i.b.s common in teenagers?

Nahh, I just like using it to annoy folk. If you say trap it's normally followed by "euurggghh I HAATTEE that word!"

I don't know, we'll need to do a census.

Broke up.

Pet Hate: Women AMIRITE?

Nahh I'm nae right, but ah well.

I know how you feel. I'd be pretty gutted if I lost half my posting material too.

Change is always annoying. Even good changes can be a pain in the arse. I'm looking for a new flat right now. I want a new flat but I still can't be bothered with the searching. Annoyingly the friend I'm going to move in with is in England on holiday right now so I have all the responsibility.

• Upvote 1

Pretty much. The advice I've been given is to try and play through it, was certainly throwing a bit better over the weekend, although my finishing was still quite hopeless....

Just man up and think about the target instead of throwing technique. Read this, i know its about golf but i think it applies to darts as wel - http://www.golfdigest.com/magazine/2009-06/bobrotella_10rules

Me, when I am drunk.

I fell off the wagon after a long time on Thursday and ended up in Drummonds committing some kind of stupid fucking one man stage invasion, fucking around with someone's keyboard and ruining their set, then getting thrown out whilst kicking and screaming and managing to hit one of the barmaids in the process!

I feel absolutely sick with myself and am in the process of attempting to make amends.

Genuine apologies to anyone whose night I ruined.

xx

Me, when I am drunk.

I fell off the wagon after a long time on Thursday and ended up in Drummonds committing some kind of stupid fucking one man stage invasion, fucking around with someone's keyboard and ruining their set, then getting thrown out whilst kicking and screaming and managing to hit one of the barmaids in the process!

I feel absolutely sick with myself and am in the process of attempting to make amends.

Genuine apologies to anyone whose night I ruined.

xx

Ouch. I can just imagine the guilty feeling you had the day after. It can be pure torture.

I've never invaded a stage when drunk though. You must be extremely evil.