aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

my pet hate is whatever fucking numbskull smashed into my parked car overnight, ruined my driver's side, rear passenger door and drove off. thanks a lot. went to see about it this morning and the door's not repairable, so it's an insurance claim. yeah seriously thanks again you fucking idiot, my insurance premium as a new, young ish driver certainly wasn't high enough before you ploughed into my car. very upset :down:

my pet hate is whatever fucking numbskull smashed into my parked car overnight, ruined my driver's side, rear passenger door and drove off. thanks a lot. went to see about it this morning and the door's not repairable, so it's an insurance claim. yeah seriously thanks again you fucking idiot, my insurance premium as a new, young ish driver certainly wasn't high enough before you ploughed into my car. very upset :down:

Are you Original Spies' "missus", or was there just a spate of aberdeen-music related hit and runs last night?

I haven't either, I like sarnie :) nae keen on 'piece'

Today's pet hate - eating too much at lunch....drinking a glass of wine doesn't help either!

Thats not a pet hate unless someone forced it upon you! You can't have a pet hate thats self inflicted. tut tut

pet hate today, the size of mars bars and snicker bars now. I could swear these things are getting an inch smaller every year. Either that or my hand is growing

having one ear blocked with wax and not being able to get it sorted until Monday. This is fucking annoying.

You getting it syringed? I fucking love getting my lugs syringed. Mostly the result afterwards.

Just make sure you get both done, even if its not blocked, or the other one will sound blocked in comparison. I made that mistake. It was fucking crap!

On the plus side, as a bar trick, you'll be able to stuff your finger in your ear and then lick it, to gross people out, but you'll be totally fine because you won't get any wax for the next 6 months!

You have to go to the docs complaining about it first. They'll probably have a look in to make sure it's a fair bit waxy. Maybe say the amount of wax blocking your lug is hurting a bit, because they can't really prove that. Then they'll make you an appointment with a nurse to blast water into your lugs.

I used to do it all the time when I was starting to feel a bit deaf. I looked forward to it. Like a milestone, as if I was going on holiday.

Had mine done for the first time a few months ago, a month of being deaf in one lug is beyond infuriating so when it finally got done I was like the proverbial dog with two dicks.

The nurse had to stop as it was getting damn sore but it was still enough to clear it.

Only downside is being dizzy as fuck for 5 minutes while your balance sorts itself out.

You can do a DIY syringing by just standing side-on in the shower and let the water blast in. Lovely...

:up: