aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Morrisons often smells like something died in the cheese aisle. It has a really odd vibe if you ask me. I'd sooner deal with an ASDA full of screaming kinds, to be honest, though I need Bisquick mix for my serious breakfast pancake addiction and I can't find it elsewhere.

Every single one of their shoppers is freaky in some way, too. I only go there because it's about 20 feet away from my house.

Ditto, there seems to be rash of mentally sub-normal dawdling idiots shopping there at the moment. Particularly mouth-breathing 'tards who love to stand TO CLOSE behind you when queuing up. I do enjoy watching their utter bewilderment with the self-service checkouts though....

I always get ID'ed in there too, even if I'm on the way home from work wearing a suit, my girlfriend gets ID'ed almost everytime she buys booze. She's 28, I'm 30.

The glue-huffing she-male that looks like the janitor from Scrubs is particularly an arsehole. She gets quite menacing at times.

Is that the fat one of indeterminable gender with the walking stick? If so, she's so half-arsed about begging I barely notice her. Most of the people on that corner don't give a shit and are mostly hanging out with their mates. It's the whiny cunts on Union Street who piss me off.

Is that the fat one of indeterminable gender with the walking stick? If so, she's so half-arsed about begging I barely notice her. Most of the people on that corner don't give a shit and are mostly hanging out with their mates. It's the whiny cunts on Union Street who piss me off.

Thats the one. Usually slumped round the side of Morrisons or wandering around with a guy and his dog, gibbering loudly about someone who is a 'fucking eediot'.

Thats the one. Usually slumped round the side of Morrisons or wandering around with a guy and his dog, gibbering loudly about someone who is a 'fucking eediot'.

First time I saw um, her I suppose, she had her iPod on the go in her characteristic Jabba The Hutt sprawl. I'm no expert on advanced begging techniques but I'm pretty sure that's a fail.

I used to chuck a quid to beggars quite a lot until the day I gave to one sat outside Markies opposite the old FOPP on my way to get some CD's. On my way back he was sitting texting on a mobile phone. If you can afford credit on a mobile you can forget any more cash from me, I now refuse to give money to any of them.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Ditto, there seems to be rash of mentally sub-normal dawdling idiots shopping there at the moment. Particularly mouth-breathing 'tards who love to stand TO CLOSE behind you when queuing up. I do enjoy watching their utter bewilderment with the self-service checkouts though....

I always get ID'ed in there too, even if I'm on the way home from work wearing a suit, my girlfriend gets ID'ed almost everytime she buys booze. She's 28, I'm 30.

LOL I didn't want to go into too much detail because I thought I'd end up sounding like Hitler, you are right though. It is the shop of retards, vagrants, foreigners, the physically or mentally disabled, alcoholics and junkies - and a seemingly limitless combination of the above characteristics. I too am constantly ID'd, at nearly 24 years of age this is slightly less ridiculous but I also flat out refuse to believe that I could be mistaken for someone who is still at secondary school - plus it's the same people who have already served me countless times before (often multiple times within the same week). Their toilet 'checking' procedure involves a spotty weirdo sticking his head round the door to sign his name on a sheet of paper (unless the signature confirms something along the lines of "this toilet is certifiably shitty and reeks of piss", I've never bothered to read it). In my experience their 'fresh' packaged fruit pieces have a 100% success rate of being rancid, despite being many days ahead of their best before date.

I'm sure there are decent things about it if you look hard enough, but it is undeniably the shittiest of the mainstream supermarkets. Luckily I drive, and could probably even walk to both Sainsbury's Berryden and Asda The Beach in about 15 minutes. I just choose not to, because I'm incredibly lazy.

I hate having to go to sainsburys - there's no self service, and it's all idiots on the counters :down:

If you mean the one in Garthdee, the checkout assistants are generally students (and so have passed exams and generally aren't idiots) in a really boring job. Like me.

I really resent that, I'm not an idiot.

If you mean the one in Garthdee, the checkout assistants are generally students (and so have passed exams and generally aren't idiots) in a really boring job. Like me.

I really resent that, I'm not an idiot.

Surely you know more than anyone exams results are no mark of how smart you are? Some of the biggest idiots I have ever met are students. Oh, and stop whining.

Exactly. And I want to waste it on fags and booze.

I don't usually give to beggars ever. I really can't stomach the cock and bull stories you get about them just coming out of hospital, and all their family are dead or in prison, and they need to get the train home despite seeing them pull the same stunt every day. I got the same guy a couple of times in Leeds a few years ago, who said he was having a Uni interview, and his car had been stolen whilst constantly reminding me that he wasn't a 'vagrant', and if I didn't believe him I could ring his mum. He thrusted his phone on me, but I wasn't actually quite sure what he wanted, because he didn't mention wanting money. That was strange. He did it to me again about 2 years later.

I also got another one at the pelican crossing near Musical Vision a couple of weeks ago. I was waiting for the green man and he came and stood next to me. He asked me if I had any change. I told him I don't carry any money. He said "Not even like 30p?". I said "No. I don't have anything". He said "Because 30p would really be helping me out". I repeated my last sentence. He said "You must have 20 or 30p. I need it". I repeated my last sentence. He said "Well, have you got a cig I can lend". light had turned green, so I walked away. He swore at me a bit, and walked off. I hate everyone.