aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Well it needs to be something will cause long term embarrassment that they can't hide. I suppose shaving random blobs of hair is the obvious choice when they are just completely paralytic

No no no immac dissolves the hair!! I did it to a prick I hated after he cheated on my best friend, his hair didn't grow back for months!! He did admit he deserved it like...

Walking face-first into a shelf in front of a customer and not being able to swear... hurts. I also feel a complete idiot. Oh well!

I shouted "motherfucker" unintentionally at an old lady when i got a static shock on my cock (having a ring there doesn't help when that happens) when the plug of the 28" CRT i was carrying swung down on its cord and hit me. At least she didn't get 42kg of TV on her as well.

Technically you're just reading about it... (though it's necessary to understand just how much pain i was in in a sort of "white heat" kinda way)

Anyway, i'm surprised you haven't added me to the ignore list or something.

I don't use the ignore function, if your referring to the "illegal" argument a few weeks ago, well I certainly don't bear any ill-feeling towards you, was just a difference of opinion, although I do think you were wrong to resort to name calling. :)

I'm just saying, I don't need to hear about another dude's self-mutilation fetish. :)

I don't use the ignore function, if your referring to the "illegal" argument a few weeks ago, well I certainly don't bear any ill-feeling towards you, was just a difference of opinion, although I do think you were wrong to resort to name calling. :)

I'm just saying, I don't need to hear about another dude's self-mutilation fetish. :)

It's hardly like i called you a cock-faced ass gibbon though, but that's by the by :)

Noted, but maybe other folks do :D

I shouted "motherfucker" unintentionally at an old lady when i got a static shock on my cock (having a ring there doesn't help when that happens) when the plug of the 28" CRT i was carrying swung down on its cord and hit me. At least she didn't get 42kg of TV on her as well.

Hahaha ok I don't feel as bad now.

I presume they've checked the IP address and it's tunk. It obviously was though, in only his third post he was talking about being a Rangers fan. Not very covert Mr tunk!

It was indeed. Didn't even need to check the IP tbh. Wittering about Rangers, and managed to get negative rep with his first post...