aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I think it's fine to make a joke about anything as long as you could take it back in return. But hey that's just me.

People can get too offended, too often, I feel.

Fuckin' leftie pinko commie bastards.

I knew that was going to happen.

My answer is no racism isn't funny. I was more meaning in the case of "Englishman, Irishman and Scottishman" level jokes. Technically racism, but not something that bothers me.

My problem with those jokes is that they aren't funny. Ever.

Open challenge, somebody post a funny Scottishman, Englishman, Irishman joke.

We've been perceived as poor relations/underdogs for soooooooooo... long ! LOL

It's time some folk got off their "High Horses" (as they say!) especially those who had a good ole' rant at me !

:nono::

I ranted at you before (amongst many other reasons) because you are clearly the type of tit who doesn't understand when another scottish person is taking the piss.

Set sail for fail, my friend.

YES...I did...because what you said was accurate !

Jeez, are we not meant to quote something we agree with now ?

Well thanks a lot....not !! (how much more Neg Rep can I accumulate, because someone missunderstands?)

Well my bad. But your terrible butchering of the English language is probably what results in nobody understanding you.

I don't like when people put a space between the last word of a sentence and an exclamation/question mark. Why the space? It's just not necessary.

I really don't like Big Brother either, or how it completely takes over morning television. I don't want to see a bunch of people sleeping, thanks.

moan moan moan.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I'll still say that if someone made a racial slur on front of me - that was very much not suppose to be taken in jest - then I'm sure as hell going to pull them up for it.

As long as you're prepared to suffer any consequences for butting in. I repeat, if it's not directed at you then mind your own. You don't know the reasons why people feel the way they do.

Take the guy who hates black people because his sister fell in with some Yardies who got her hooked on crack and heroin and made her whore herself out to feed her habit. You going to challenge him? I'm not.

Or the guy who despises homosexuals because he was repeatedly raped by his uncle when he was a kid. You going to challenge him? I'm not.

Or the guy who hates women because he found out that the kid he'd raised as his own for 10 years isn't his because his wife slutted around behind his back. You going to challenge him? I'm not.

This broad-brush approach doesn't get anyone anywhere. Nobody's born prejudiced, life teaches it. Not saying it's right or wrong, but right or wrong doesn't matter, it's the way things are.

As long as you're prepared to suffer any consequences for butting in. I repeat, if it's not directed at you then mind your own. You don't know the reasons why people feel the way they do.

Take the guy who hates black people because his sister fell in with some Yardies who got her hooked on crack and heroin and made her whore herself out to feed her habit. You going to challenge him? I'm not. two different issues there, if someone labels all blacks for a druggie thing...thats nae right....am I explaining right?? do people hate all of a race becuase someone got them addicted to drugs of that race?

Or the guy who despises homosexuals because he was repeatedly raped by his uncle when he was a kid. You going to challenge him? I'm not.how often would you know that kind of dark past of someone - would you still but in if you didn't know that?

Or the guy who hates women because he found out that the kid he'd raised as his own for 10 years isn't his because his wife slutted around behind his back. You going to challenge him? I'm not.

This broad-brush approach doesn't get anyone anywhere. Nobody's born prejudiced, life teaches it. Not saying it's right or wrong, but right or wrong doesn't matter, it's the way things are.

Not trying to pick at your examples cause I can see where you are coming from, but every situation is a different one and up to the individual if it's right or wrong.....

e.g. if someone has a reason then maybe their attack might be different from someone who's just lashing out to show off etc

New pat hate - tv it sucks!

Take the guy who hates black people because his sister fell in with some Yardies who got her hooked on crack and heroin and made her whore herself out to feed her habit. You going to challenge him? I'm not.

Or the guy who despises homosexuals because he was repeatedly raped by his uncle when he was a kid. You going to challenge him? I'm not.

Yet a few posts back you had a go at Sharon for using an extreme example!