aberdeen-music

favourite sweetie?

Indie King

Highland Toffee bars as well. But I don't know if you can still buy them... I remember there was a fuss about them being really bad for your teeth, but obviously not as bad as Irn Bru Bars which were just as tasty.

I always found that Wham! bars did more damage to teeth, since there was little hard bits in there as well. Every time I had a loose tooth, i'd eat a Wham! bar to hurry the process of receiving money from the tooth fairy

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I always found that Wham! bars did more damage to teeth, since there was little hard bits in there as well. Every time I had a loose tooth, i'd eat a Wham! bar to hurry the process of receiving money from the tooth fairy

I remember my best pal chewing on a Highland Toffee bar and he pulled it out of his mouth and a filling was stuck to it. Nice. Put me off Highland Toffee bars there and then.

I still have no fillings, so maybe it was a wise choice....

• 9 months later...

How long had it even been there?

I think it had a bit of bad luck with location. Put it on King St. Students with the munchies who can't be bothered cooking a meal would keep that place afloat. No one from the private schools up that end will want a Milkshake. They're probably not allowed milkshake. Just gruel and piss.