aberdeen-music

favourite sweetie?

Indie King

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black sweets would be universally good if it wasn't for the scourge that is licquorice. That stuff is proper manky.

I've come round to liquorice in the last couple of years but the allsorts stuff is pretty weak, as liquorice goes. I like the M&S allsorts mix better that BAssetts but they're still too fucking sweet.

It's taffy I can't stand.

Ah OK... I didn't look there. Because I didn't know there was a snack section by the magazines. In fact I couldn't really find single chocolate bars, after looking up and down the sweetie aisles I just looked at fag counter, where there were no Drifters, however I did end up with 5 Tesco chocolate bars, a bag of barley sugar and a pack of blackcurrant Fruit Pastilles, which are fucking great. They are ALL black!

I went to Tesco earlier...

photo.jpg

Catch my drift?

The foil cups with chocolate in them?? I had some today. There's a huge sweetie shop on Sauchiehall St (I even bought some Mountain Dew) and they were selling them.

Fruit Salads. I had forgotten how good they are!!

Thats the ones, were they called something? yum! Down to Glasgow on thursday for a bit of fleetwood so might have to search that shop!

Just back from the states with a sweetie conundrum, which one should I go for?

img_0341.jpg

Peanut Butter M&M's they are the business!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm (lot's of M's & m's there)

Do they still make the M&M crispys in the blue packets? They were great and reminded me of Cadburys Astros, which were also totally great. All the best sweets get taken away. Like Butterscotch Polos, and (not a sweet, but close enough considering the amount of sugar) Golden Grahams. Fuck milk. Those teeth melters can be scoffed right out of the box.

Thats the ones, were they called something? yum! Down to Glasgow on thursday for a bit of fleetwood so might have to search that shop!

Nope, no name because they're put in little bags. It was 1.50 for one bag.

It's in the shop unit that used to be The Works on the corner of Hope Street/Sauchiehall Street.

TheWorksCandyShop-1.jpg