aberdeen-music

Brewdog WINS!!

framheim

Guest Gladstone
Just ordered my bottle of SINK THE BISMARK, with the 20% shareholders discount :love:

Quite liking the video as well.

Sink the Bismarck!

Just waiting to watch the free advertising come in from the likes of the Portman Group/Daily Record/Scottish Sun/Scotsman/BBC/Channel 4 :up:

This is outrageous.

41%???

The kids will all be proper smashed after one bottle of this stuff, and kids will be dying from alcohol poisoning, but not before they've beaten up and robbed some old grannies in the street.

Brewdog, you bastards, you'll pay for this.

• 3 weeks later...
The only one i've tried is Punk IPA that's why i went mixed box.

As for strong beers i drank to much Samichluas on my birthday and don't intend on going any stronger than that for a while!

Of the one's i've tried my favourite is 5am saint, but i've only ever found it in Tesco Westhill, may order a few cases from them.

Are the stronger beers these guys make actualy any good? Im struggeling to imagine how 40% strength beer tastes.

I've only tried TNP so far, and I think it is ace. It goes beyond drinking beer, it is spirit territory, and they need to be drank as such. Once you get your head round that, they are awesome.

:up:

So how do you drink it then? Like do you have it as a shot or watered down? Or do you just mean you need to drink it as much as you would a normal beer?

You don't water it down or shoot it, you drink it like beer, but you'll quickly realise it is like you have a large glass of a spirit. You won't be chugging TNP down like a bottle of tasteless MGD, you'll nurse that fucker over a couple of hours. My Dad and I shared a bottle of TNP, and it took us a couple of hours to drink it (with a break for food where we had a couple of Punk IPA, no chance of tasting food with one of their strong beers, and we had curry that night).

It is really something people would need to try to understand. People explaining it won't really do much for people, you need to experience for yourselves.

:up:

• 4 months later...