aberdeen-music

Brewdog WINS!!

framheim

I was in last night before and after the Scotland game.

They've done a great job on the place and it's reasonably priced.

Some friends were in too and said - 'This place will fail as nae Tennents or Jack Daniels min'.

Typical Aberdonians, knocking anything new and different. That's the whole point of the place. I predict it will be very busy. Certainly was last night.

Some of the guest beers look awesome too!

And I tried a shot of Bismarck. Brutal.

Maybe a stupid question but is it only BrewDog products that they sell? Do they have spirits? I need something to convince my girlfriend it's a decent place to go and she's not a beer drinker.

I was in last night but I sent my girlfriend to the bar with a crisp tenner to get the drinks. Appeared to only be beers to me, but I might be totally wrong and I don't know what all their drinks actually are (I'm assuming they are beers). Surely they do a bit of voddy under the table for some of their phallically-challenged customers who aren't awesome enough to drink beer like a man. I had the Punk IPA. Tastes a lot better on draft than from a bottle, I must admit. The place is really nice, good "vibe" (which is what regular bar go-ers say). Will go again.

I popped in last night and it was all pretty pleasant. I don't know how long they'll stock the Gumballhead guest beer, but I flippin' recommend it.

And the whole Beer and Wine only setup is excellent for getting served pronto.

The gumballhead was awesome! Had a few of those on Sat. Apparently the only draught kegs of it outside the states!

They do have some spirits too by the way. Vodka, whiskies etc.