aberdeen-music

Bets, bets, bets...

Adam Easy Wishes

I was thinking of Spain with Villa top scorer as well. With the group Spain have got I could see him getting a good few in those games.

Was thinking of an e/w bet on Holland and/or Portugal. Good odds with Portugal but with the howler of a group and the strong possibility of Spain in the last 16 then it will be tricky for them to get too far. Hence the good odds I guess.

Which will soon be 0 when he lumps this on an anti Ingerland bet....

I do actually think the USA will sneak a draw or win tonight :up:

But not enough to back it up with money. I'll be out tonight for the girlfriend's birthday, so will miss the entire game anyways.

48 on Argentina to win at FT btw. Would leave me with 57 for the day (32 profit) if it comes off...

Ended up putting most of my winnings on there being fewer than 4 goals in the USA v. Engerland game, to win 5ish.

After watching the first 10-15 mins of the boring Algeria v. Slovenia game I've put 40 on there being fewer than 3 goals. Looking good so far... 11 if it comes off.

Likely to do a bit more in game betting this afternoon and evening.

• 4 weeks later...

10 on each of the following:

Holland to win in extra time @ 11/1

Spain to win in extra time @ 9/1

Spain to win on penalities @ 10/1

Holland to win on penalties @ 10/1

So if the game is over in 90mins I'm fucked basically. :D

Still got the Spain & Villa top scorer double to fall back on providing Sneijder doesn't score...

Going to stick a cheeky bet on The Open this week too, I'm thinking Westwood E/W.

• 3 weeks later...

is anyone preparing for a bet on league winners of a shit load of leagues? been a while since i've read of someone winning a shed load and usually they stick bets on loads of combinations. i guess league positions is another one to ponder, then the usual relegation/promotion.etc.

anyway i'm gonna check out odds etc then maybe have a punt on same top 4 in premiership, can't believe City are 3rd favourites to win & still no great faith in liverpool. can see blackpool going down, i guess the odds of 5000/1 on them winning says it all.

spl - would hope dons get back into europe but that will be down to our ability to overcome the considered "smaller" teams & match the bigger ones which didn't happen last time round. again failure in both domestic cups. must "achieve" top six. would be monumental to see old firm fail in title but can't see it happening. despite no great confidence in lennon i reckon they'll somehow win the title.

will see if there's any templates for the league thing kicking around net or just make up my own UK & selected euro leagues...

• 2 weeks later...

Had a fiver on Wigan to win or draw at Spuds today at 16/5 which was stupidly long given that Spuds are coming off a draining European match in midweek and Wigan had a confidence boosting away win in the Carling Cup the same night.

Got a wee bit out of Wolfsburg v Mainz as well, put a few quid on Draw/Mainz at 7/2 after Mainz came back from 3-0 to 3-2 shortly after half time then another 3 on Wolfsburg/Mainz at Evens as a covering bet after Mainz equalised with 10 minutes left. Mainz win 4-3 I win 15!