aberdeen-music

i am currently witnessing the most ridiculous drug-deal ever.

davidm

so, from my flat i can hear/see a group of about 6 men and a couple of women loudly discussing various pills and how much they want them for.

this included a man going through various notes by checking them against the sun and a couple of neds going round the block of flats on bmxs patrolling the place.

this is also across two roads and a train track and yet i can see/hear everything.

go aberdeen's drug trade!

yes, i'm very very very bored.

so, from my flat i can hear/see a group of about 6 men and a couple of women loudly discussing various pills and how much they want them for.

this included a man going through various notes by checking them against the sun and a couple of neds going round the block of flats on bmxs patrolling the place.

this is also across two roads and a train track and yet i can see/hear everything.

go aberdeen's drug trade!

yes, i'm very very very bored.

You could've phoned the police...

Ah, that little bit has always been a hotspot for the unwanted. I used to walk past that Chemist every morning just before it opened and the place was swarming with junkies. I used to be up on Fonthill Road and they never really strayed as far as that. The worst you saw at night was some drunk office workers all falling about in Next suits... or me sitting on a wall talking about my chips.

I live on the corner of Crown Street and Bank Street, just near that chemist, and come the evening there are occasionally neds hanging around, or occasionally some mental looking people walking up Bank Street from the Ferryhill Tavern, but it's generally pretty quiet. The only undesirables I ever have come into contact with are the noisy bitches who live in the flat below mine and play their horrible chav music at full volume with all the windows open while drunkenly singing along and keeping the whole fucking street awake.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Folk hang around doing them outside that paper shop at the bottom of Crown Street, opposite the chemists that dishes out methadone.

Ah, Notman's the Chemist, purveyors of the purest methadone in Aberdeen.

True story.

:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
what, actually? i thought that was a joke/myth.

It's true enough, the methadone they supply is very pure. That's why so many get their "meff" from there. I love this job...

:up:

I doubt that would be wise, he's actually used his address in 'location'.

yes, ever since putting my address in 'location' i've received numerous threats from people on here who find my opinion-polarising posts just too risque. i actually am currently reading a death-threat i received from lepeep in the post after i disagreed with his opinion about the service industry. he claims he's going to send me anthrax next, you know.

failure%2001.jpg

yes, ever since putting my address in 'location' i've received numerous threats from people on here who find my opinion-polarising posts just too risque. I actually am currently reading a death-threat i received from lepeep in the post after i disagreed with his opinion about the service industry. He claims he's going to send me anthrax next, you know.

failure%2001.jpg

that was private!...>like marzipan you damn grey skinned light house man.

• Upvote 1

I live on the corner of Crown Street and Bank Street, just near that chemist, and come the evening there are occasionally neds hanging around, or occasionally some mental looking people walking up Bank Street from the Ferryhill Tavern, but it's generally pretty quiet. The only undesirables I ever have come into contact with are the noisy bitches who live in the flat below mine and play their horrible chav music at full volume with all the windows open while drunkenly singing along and keeping the whole fucking street awake.

Shite sorry, was it you who phoned the police??

Seriously tho, I stay off crown street find it not too bad considering all the homes/hostely type places for these people (would say types but is there a type?)

I often see people slinking along a hedge on my street like they're looking for something. Professional woman on a bike, elderly guy, neds, all sorts. I often see one of my neighbours inserting packages in this hedge. Real smooth. I actually have no idea what's going on as the packages are quite big. Could be pirate DVDs but why go to the effort to conceal them in a rainy Aberdeen hedge?

I often see people slinking along a hedge on my street like they're looking for something. Professional woman on a bike, elderly guy, neds, all sorts. I often see one of my neighbours inserting packages in this hedge. Real smooth. I actually have no idea what's going on as the packages are quite big. Could be pirate DVDs but why go to the effort to conceal them in a rainy Aberdeen hedge?

muggles....tsk tsk.