ever since they have a crappie vocalist now :(

just doesnt to it for me

thats gonna suck

i would love to see fear factory

but other bands too president

and i just dont care for killswitch engage

ever since they have a crappie vocalist now :(

just doesnt to it for me

one minute, i'm going, the next, i'm not...

but woohoo... going again!

only to killswitch though methinks...

and the new guy isn't that bad - come on, it'd be hard for anyone to try and better jesse's vocals!

I'm off to see Killswitch Engage - hope they're better than the last time I saw em. God Forbid are on the bill whom I'm really looking forward to. Shadows Fall and Chimaira both suck big fat donkey dick though...

Your a fucking stupied, shadows falls, is like Killswitch Engage but with amazing solo's, chimairia are also. I don't get how people think these bands suck when they like God Forbid and Killswitch. They probably have no clue about music.

It's true, I am a fucking stupied - the secret's out. However, I would like to draw attention to the fact that I am allowed my own opinion and that is that Shadow's Fall are the cheesiest most pathetic metal band I've had the displeasure of hearing in the last decade. They should get back to the eighties where they belong. In addition, Chimaira are the simultaneously the most dull yet most amusing live acts I've EVER seen. Oh yes...

whoever says shadows fall are shit clearly need their little brains examined.......

they are one of the bands who are actually bringing metal back to reign like it did in the eighties. Awsome harmonised riffs with spectacular solos..... damn, the drummer was just awarded best new drummer of the year award. Its like saying 'In Flames' are shit....its just pathetic

killswitch are good but nothing compared, most of the new album all sounds the same when it comes to the choruses, slow chords with the same style of singing...

alive or just breathing is superior but nothing in comparison to the likes 'of one blood' or 'art of balance'. COMMON SENSE clearly shows that shadows fall are the better band.....

and thats that

its not your point at all

you said they should get back to the eighties where they belong.....??????????(pfft)

my point is that they are one of the bands who are mixing all the modern metal sounds/techniques with the old school and fully deserve to be as famous as other old school bands like megadeth. They have got a modern sound mixed with old....

i can't be arsed proving my point anymore cause i've got better things to be doing than arguing with clueless children.... but there is no way you can argue that killswitch are a better band musically than shadows fall. and its as simple as that..ok