aberdeen-music

Where would you move?

Le Stu

If Obama wins the election, I'd certainly consider moving to the states for a bit. Probably Seattle or NYC.

It was a little bleak living there through the Bush presidency, but I still had a great time. Never went to NYC, but I was put off by arguing with the fuckers on the phone constantly! You might want to check out Portland as well, I've heard great things from peeps living there. California made me hella jaded but that can tend to happen... The ladies love a european accent, though!

Dream: Toronto (been there briefly once and just fell in ove with the place).

Or some little middle of nowhere village in the middle of Australia (which i did do for a while and would love to go back).

Reality: Aberdeen for the rest of my life.

Its not so bad...at least its not Dundee.

I've made it. I used to live in a village near Glasgow before moving to Aberdeen for uni... now I've moved back to actually live in the city and I don't think I'd live anywhere else except Glasgow. Maybe just a different part of the city.

If I had to live outwith Scotland or the UK... I reckon Berlin. I could easily live there.