aberdeen-music

favourite threads of all time?

unbroken

that one was pretty good actually.

they certainly don't make em like that anymore. i sometimes worry that although obviously we're all much happier human beings without the likes of ben, rune, stripey et all winding everyone up(nothing against them personally, just the incessent winding up on here) that aberdeen-music has gotten much duller of late. better the devil you know and all that.

nevermind, i'm sure another one will come along soon enough :)

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/music-discussion/42491-another-reason-despise-bring-me-horizon-4.html

This thread was hilarious. With Ben's slightly disturbing Garry Glitter-esq ideals and Camie having possibly the funniest typo ever.

Also, most threads that Rune posted in were funny. But I can't be bothered finding them.

I had never seen this thread before... But I've now read through it and yes... Hysterical laughter followed... With a bit of ?(.

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/music-discussion/42491-another-reason-despise-bring-me-horizon-4.html

This thread was hilarious. With Ben's slightly disturbing Garry Glitter-esq ideals and Camie having possibly the funniest typo ever.

Some crackers on this thread, particularly Alkaline's Sutcliffe-esque musing 'even covered in blood and piss, she'd still get it'.

The "manager" regularly gets on my bus and she appears to now work at Total. :p

what I find ironic about that whole episode, is that "the defendant" obviously rallied the troops on here to phone in - a "rent-a-jury" if you will....

anyway...always fun to see what's gone before, in a new light.