aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

How the hell did Bosingwa not get carded for this?

lolbosingwanewqs2.gif

It wasn't even given as a foul, let alone a card. and the FA are aparrently taking no further action on it. Raised studs intentionally right into the upperbody of another person. Abramovich must have slipped a couple of notes into the referees back pocket for that to be completely ignored.

Mental. Even the completely emotionless Drogba is a little bit phased by it.

Hmmmm, I dont think its a red card,yellow and free kick yes.Looked like a push with the boot as oppose to a kick in the back, probably just as bad each other.(lost my point now)

It pisses me when players start that shite anyway!

i dont get it, the linesman is right there!! How the hell did they both miss that? All the refs involved in that game should be suspended for a few weeks, two of the worst decisions so far this season, it handed the game to the pool as well. If players get sent off for tackles like lampards then there really is no point in trying to tackle anymore, we may as well ditch defenders and sit and watch players curl in shots from where ever they want.

The linesman was watching the ball. Presumably he didnt see anything other than the ball go out of play and called it as such.

surely tho you cannot fail to spot someone dropkick the guy who is covering the ball when you are less than 3 yards away. If they are telling me that this linesman can only see something he is directly looking at then he shouldnt be a linesman.

Guest treader.

LOOK AT THE GIF. He's pretty clearly STARING at the ball. All a linesman has to do in that situation is look at the ball and see if it's in play, or not in play.

All he sees in that situation is feet and the ball. Then the feet move the ball out. He calls it.

I'm not saying it's a good challenge/assault, but I don't think the linesman was in the correct position to see it.

LOOK AT THE GIF. He's pretty clearly STARING at the ball. All a linesman has to do in that situation is look at the ball and see if it's in play, or not in play.

All he sees in that situation is feet and the ball. Then the feet move the ball out. He calls it.

I'm not saying it's a good challenge/assault, but I don't think the linesman was in the correct position to see it.

Maybe if he has no peripheral vision to speak of then you would be right.o_O

Guest treader.
Well explain why the linesman flagged for a foul?
It wasn't even given as a foul, let alone a card. and the FA are aparrently taking no further action on it.

No? (8 characters)

Maybe if he has no peripheral vision to speak of then you would be right.o_O

exactly its pretty fucking easy to see a 6 foot 15 stone guy jump feet first at someone who is 2 yards away no matter what you are concentrating on, again if he cannot then he should not be a linesman/ref.

Ewan your wrong the linesman is responsible for a lot more than wondering if the ball is out or not, even in that situation he is suppose to watch out for any kind of infringement. Anyway who would have been better placed than that linesman to see that challenge?

Guest treader.
Haha, i was done with you professionally years ago :)

Oh, good for you, and how was it? I hope it was fucking good, because it's useless now, isn't it? Fuck-sake man, you're amateur.